MH CET 2018 (राज्य आम प्रवेश परीक्षा केंद्र महाराष्ट्र आम प्रवेश परीक्षा): The State Common Entrance Test Cell Maharashtra conducts MH common entrance test for the students who are seeking admissions in various engineering, pharmacy etc. courses. The MHT CET 2018 is a state level entrance exam. The aspirants can apply for the MH CET Application Form 2018 from the February/ March month. The last date of the form is in the last week of March. The students must note that they have to appear for the exam on the prescribed MHT CET Exam Date 2018.
MH CET Application Form 2018
The students who are interested and eligible can apply for the MHT CET Application Form 2018. The registration process will end up in last week of March. The students have to fill the application form to join the admission process. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the MH CET Registration Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit MH CET 2018 Application Form.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to open the link regarding the MH CET Apply Online link present on the front page.
- Now select the apply now.
- Enter all your valid details in the form like name, roll number etc.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature with the form.
- Pay the required application fee via bank challan.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Take a print of the generated form for future reference.
MH CET Application fee
- For General: Rs.800
- For SC/ST: Rs. 600
- The fees will be paid through Bank Challan only through SBI bank.
- The aspirants have to make the payment after 48 hours of the Registration.
MHT CET Exam Date 2018
|Application Form Commences||March 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission of the Form||4th Week of March|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||Last Week of March|
|Admit Card will release||Last Week of April|
|MH CET 2018||2nd Week of May|
|Answer key will release||4th Week of May|
|Result Announcement||1st Week of June 2018|
MH CET Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are applying for the application form are advised to check the MHT CET Eligibility before applying.
|Engineering and Pharmacy Courses|
MH CET Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: MH CET
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- No of Exam: 3 Papers
- MHT CET Pattern of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration: 90 Minutes
- Total marks: 100 marks (Per paper)
- Marking Scheme: Vary according to the paper and subject
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking
|Exam||Syllabus||No. of Questions||Marking||Total marks|
|Paper 1||Physics||50||1 Marks||50|
|Paper 2||Biology (Botony)||50||1 Marks||50|
|Biology (Zoology)||50||1 Marks||50|
|Paper 3||Mathematics||50||2 Marks||100|
MH CET Syllabus 2018
The students who are going to appear for the entrance exam will require the MHT CET Syllabus for their preparations. The students have to study all the topics form the syllabus. The syllabus will be the combination of the subjects from 11th and 12th class level.
MHT CET Chemistry Syllabus
- Phenols, Alcohols and Ethers
- Chemical Bonding
- General Principles of Metallurgy
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Principles of Qualitative Analysis
- Transition Elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of Properties
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Hydrogen and Its Compounds
- Alkaline and Alkali Earth Metals
- Atomic Structure
- Solid State
- Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Practical Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Gasses and Liquids
- Coordination Compounds
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Nucleic Acids
MHT CET Mathematics
- Quadratic Equations & Theory of Equations
- Theory of Equations
- Co-Ordinate Geometry
- Properties of Triangles
- Ellipse, Parabola, Hyperbola and Polar Co-Ordinates
- Determinants and Matrices
- Applications of Integrals
- Indefinite Integration
- Random Variables, Probabilities, Distributions and Statistics
- Differential Equalities
- Sequences and Series
- Applications of Derivatives
- 3 D Geometry
- Mathematical Induction
- Combinations & Permutations
- Relations, Sets and Functions
- Binomial Theorem and Its Simple Applications
- Continuity, Limits, and Differentiability
MHT CET Physics Syllabus
- Nuclei and Atoms
- Electromagnetic Induction and AC Circuits
- Dual nature of Radiation and Matter
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Electrostatics and Capacitors
- Wave Optics
- CR Circuits
- Semi-Conductor Devices and Communication Systems
- Elements of Vectors
- Fluid Mechanics
- Current Electricity
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Surface Tension
- Wave Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Work, power and Energy
- Centre of Mass
- Rotatory Motion
- Dimensions and Units