GATE Application Form Correction 2020: GATE entrance examination is conducted for the admission in the M.Tech course for all those candidates who have qualified their graduation level education. GATE Application Form will release in the month of October 2020 and after the submission of application form, many candidates realises that they have made some mistake in filling the application form.
The GATE Application Form Correction will be able to be made by the candidates in the second or third week of October 2020. The GATE 2020 Application Form edit will be made by the candidates after paying GATE Application Form Correction Fee which varies for each category candidates.
GATE 2020 Application Form Correction
GATE 2020 Application Form Correction should be before the last date of correction to be done. All the candidates who are going to appear in the entrance examination are suggested to fill the registration form with errorless efforts but even though any mistake is done then you will have GATE Application Form 2020 edit option via you can change the entries you have made in the application form.
How To Edit GATE Application Form 2020
At the time of GATE 2020 Registration process, you will be allotted a registration ID and associated Password.
- All you need to do is mail the corrected details to your GATE Zonal Officer which is mentioned in your submitted application form.
- Your email address and mobile number can not be changed once after submission. The small changes such as candidates name, parents name can be made with valid ID Proof.
- After the confirmation of correction, your application form will be updated and ready to be downloaded from the official website after the proper submission of application fee.
GATE Application Form Correction Fee
The GATE Application Correction Fee can be made through the online mode of payment only. No other method of payment will be accepted.
- From SC/ST to General/ OBC Category Candidates- Rs. 750/-
- From Female to Male Category Candidates- Rs. 750/-
- From PwD to Non-PwD category candidate- Rs. 750/-
- For Changing Exam City- Rs. 400/-
GATE Application Form Correction Last Date
The GATE 2020 Application Form Correction Last Date will be in the month of November 2018. The application for correction will not be accepted in any way. We have described you how to edit GATE application form along with the GATE Form Correction Fee on this page. For all other latest updates, you can bookmark this page.