GATE Application Form 2023 – GATE 2023 application form will be available on the official site of GATE. The applicants who are preparing for GATE 2023 must need to fill GATE Online Application Form. From the previous year’s data, it is expected that the GATE Registration will start from 14th September and will terminate on 30th September.
Latest Update: Application Fee Details and Schedule Updated. Fee details are given below. and Check Gate Schedule here.
GATE Application Form 2023
The filling of GATE Registration form 2023 is the very first step involved in the GATE 2021 Application Process. All the candidates who are going to appear in the GATE Registration Procedure are required to fill out the application form before the last date of submission of the application form. The organization would provide you with the opportunity for editing within the duration of one week after the submission of the application form. In this duration, the applicants can also change the city of examination in an emergency condition. However, we would suggest the candidates fill all the details correctly. For all the update related to GATE 2023 Apply Online, candidates can read this article carefully.
GATE 2023 Application Form
The admission to candidates for participating in the complete process will be given only once when they have filled the application form. Also, the acceptance of the application form will begin early than other exams.
Here every willing aspirant can find not just the exam dates but also how to apply for them. Therefore, here we will be illustrating information on GATE Online Application before the last dates.
Application Submission months: 14th-20th September (Expected)
Check out the complete process of GATE 2023 Apply Online process:
- Open the website of GOAP using the link provided by us or Visit gate.iitm.ac.in.
- At the home page registration, the link will be available, open it and complete the process.
- Use valid details while processing.
- After registration, open the link to the application form.
- Fill the form using valid details.
- Recheck the submitted information before processing further.
- Pay the GATE 2023 Application Fee using any of the online payment option available to you.
Note: Only online free payment method is available for all.
GATE 2023 Application Fee:
|GATE 2023 Application fee|
|Application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates|
|if applied on or before September 30, 2023||Rs 750|
|if applied during the extended period||Rs 1250|
|Application fee for all other candidates|
|if applied on or before September 30, 2023||Rs 1500|
|if applied during the extended period||Rs 2000|
|Application fee for Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu candidates|
|if applied on or before September 30, 2023||US$50|
|if applied during the extended period||US$70|
|Application fee for Dubai and Singapore candidates|
|if applied on or before September 30, 2023||US$100|
|if applied during the extended period||US$120|
Important Documents Required for GATE 2023 Application Form
- Scanned Photograph (Minimum Size: 240×320 pixels; Dimensions: 3.5cm × 4.5cm)
- Scanned Signature (Minimum Size: 80×280 pixels; Dimensions: 2cm × 7cm)
- Certificate of qualifying degree
- Category certificate (If Reserved)
- Medical Certificate (if PwD)
- Valid ID number from Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License.
Application Correction: Though it is instructed to fill forms carefully, in the case of Gate 2023 Application Form Correction, it can be processed from the 3rd week of November with the fee of INR 500/-.