GATE Application Form 2020 – GATE 2020 application form will be available on the official site of GATE. The applicants who are preparing for GATE 2020 must need to fill GATE Online Application Form. From the previous year’s data, it is expected that the GATE Registration will start from September 2019 and will terminate in first week of October 2019.
Latest Update: Application Fee Details and Schedule Updated. Fee details are given below. and Check Gate Schedule here.
The filling of GATE Registration form 2020 is the very first step involved in GATE 2020 Application Process. All the candidates who are going to appear in the GATE Registration Procedure are required to fill the application form before the last date of submission of application form. The organisation would provide you with the opportunity for editing within the duration of one week after the submission of application form. In this duration, the applicants can also change the city of examination in an emergency condition. However, we would suggest the candidates fill all the details correctly. For all the update related to GATE 2020 Apply Online, candidates can read this article carefully.
GATE 2020 Application Form
The admission to candidates for participating in the complete process will be given only once when they have filled the application form. Also, the acceptance of application form will begin early than other exams.
Here every willing aspirant can find not just the exam dates but also how to apply for them. Therefore, here we will be illustrating information on GATE Online Application before the last dates.
Application Submission months: September-October
Check out the complete process of GATE 2020 Apply Online process:
- Open the website of GOAP using the link provided by us or Visit gate.iitm.ac.in.
- At the home page registration, the link will be available, open it and complete the process.
- Use valid details while processing.
- After registration, open the link of the application form.
- Fill the form using valid details.
- Recheck the submitted information before processing further.
- Pay the GATE 2020 Application Fee using any of the online payment option available to you.
Note: Only online free payment method is available for all.
GATE 2020 Application Fee:
|GATE 2020 Application fee|
|Application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Female candidates|
|if applied on or before September 24, 2019||Rs 750|
|if applied during the extended period||Rs 1250|
|Application fee for all other candidates|
|if applied on or before September 24, 2019||Rs 1500|
|if applied during the extended period||Rs 2000|
|Application fee for Addis Ababa, Colombo, Dhaka & Kathmandu candidates|
|if applied on or before September 24, 2019||US$50|
|if applied during the extended period||US$70|
|Application fee for Dubai and Singapore candidates|
|if applied on or before September 24, 2019||US$100|
|if applied during the extended period||US$120|
Important Documents Required for GATE 2020 Application Form
- Scanned Photograph (Minimum Size: 240×320 pixels; Dimensions: 3.5cm × 4.5cm)
- Scanned Signature (Minimum Size: 80×280 pixels; Dimensions: 2cm × 7cm)
- Certificate of qualifying degree
- Category certificate (If Reserved)
- Medical Certificate (if PwD)
- Valid ID number from Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar-UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License.
Application Correction: Though it is instructed to fill forms carefully, in the case of Gate 2020 Application Form Correction, it can be processed from 3rd week of November with the fee of INR 400/-.