GATE 2018 Application Form (गेट एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म)- GATE 2018 application form will be available on the official site of GATE. The applicants who are preparing for GATE 2018 must need to fill GATE 2018 Online Application Form. From the previous year’s data, it is expected that the GATE Registration will start from 1st September 2017 and will terminate on 5th October 2017.
GATE Application Form 2018
The filling of GATE Registration form 2018 is the very first step involved in GATE 2018 Application Process. All the candidates who are going to appear in the GATE Registration Procedure are required to fill the application form before the last date of submission of application form. The organisation would provide you with the opportunity for editing within the duration of one week after the submission of application form. In this duration, the applicants can also change the city of examination in an emergency condition. However, we would suggest the candidates fill all the details correctly. For all the update related to GATE 2018 Apply Online, candidates can read this article carefully.
Steps To Fill GATE 2018 Registration Form
- At the very initial stage of application, each of the candidates needs to visit the official website.
- click on the GATE 2018 Application Form tab and start entering the asked details carefully.
- After entering all the details correctly click on the submit button.
- An SMS and mail will be sent to you for verification, enter that OTP in the blank displayed field and your Registration ID and password will be generated.
- At the next step, you will be asked to make payment of the application fee as described below and your application to GATE entrance examination.
GATE Application Fee
- For general/ OBC Male Candidates- Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD Male candidates and all woman candidates- Rs. 750/-
GATE 2018 Exam Dates
Name of the event Date Release date of Online Application Form 1st September 2017 Last Date of submitting online application form 5th October 2017 Correction in Application form Second week of October 2017 Last date for requesting change in examination city 17th November 2017 GATE 2018 Admit Card 5th January 2018 GATE 2018 Exam Date 3rd, 4th, 10th & 11th February 2018 Result Announcement 17th March 2018 Counselling Commencement Second Week of April 2018