Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship 2018-19
Fulbright Nehru Master’s Fellowship 2018-19 (फुलब्राइट नेहरू मास्टर फेलोशिप) is offered for pursuing a masters degree in some of the selected colleges and Universities of US. The Fulbright Nehru Fellowship is offered to the highly motivated individuals who demonstrate leadership qualities, have completed the equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree, have at least three years professional work experience, and are committed to return and contribute to their communities. Interested and eligible aspirants must fill Fulbright-Nehru Fellowship Application Form before the last date. For more details of the last date, selection process, rewards etc g through the article below.
Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Fellowship 2018
The Fulbright-Nehru Postdoctoral Fellowships offered in the area of Arts and Culture Management including Heritage Conservation and Museum Studies; Environmental Science/Studies; Higher Education Administration; International Legal Studies; Public Administration; Public Health; Urban and Regional Planning; and Women’s Studies/Gender Studies. The duration of the fellowship is a for a period of on or two years.
- Candidates must have completed an equivalent of a U.S. bachelor’s degree from a recognized Indian university with at least 55% marks. Applicants should either possess a four-year bachelor’s degree or a completed master’s degree if the bachelor’s degree is of less than four years’ duration
- Applicants must have at least three years’ full-time professional work experience relevant to your proposed field of study at the time of application
- Applicants must not have another degree from a U.S. university or be enrolled in a U.S. degree program; and
- If the applicant is employed then he/she must be eligible for leave.
Full Bright Nehru Masters Fellowship Reward
- J-1 visa support;
- Round-trip economy class air travel from fellow’s home city to the host institution in the U.S.
- Funding for tuition and fee, living and related costs; and
- Accident and sickness coverage per U.S. Government guidelines.
Fulbright-Nehru Fellowship Application Form
Aspirants need to fill Fulbright-Nehru Fellowship Application Form through its official portal and submit it online before June 2018.
For more updates keep visiting our portal and we will provide you updates of Upcoming Scholarship Exam