DU MBBS Application Form 2019: Candidates seeking admission into UG courses in various medical colleges affiliated to Delhi University (DU) will have to register for DU MBBS Registration Form. Admission in DU is done on the basis of centralized counselling process after submitting the NEET score. DU MBBS Admission 2019 will start after announcement of NEET Result.
Candidates need to first register for counselling at the official website of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). Then move to Faculty of Medical Sciences, Delhi University (FMS, DU) official website to complete the MBBS/ BDS Online Registration process after seat allotment by MCC. Here we have discussed the complete information related to steps to fill the application form, exam date, Last Date to register, registration fees etc.
DU MBBS 2019 Important Dates
Candidates can check the expected DU MBBS Dates here
|Events||Expected Dates 2019|
|Online registration starting date||2nd/3rd week May|
|End date to submit the application form||2nd week June|
|Release of first Cutoff list||4th week June|
|Document verification and seat allotment||4th to 5th week of June|
|Second cut off list release date||1st week July|
|Seat allotment and Document verification||1st week July|
|Admission closing date||3rd week of August|
DU MBBS Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for DU MBBS Online Registration Form, it will be mandatory to check all the DU MBBS Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates will have to qualify NEET 2019 exam in order to fill the DU MBBS Registration form.
- Applicants must have passed class 12th or equivalent examination with minimum of 50% aggregate in marks in PCB including English. For ST/ SC category candidates, there will be relaxation of 10% in marks.
- Minimum age require to apply for DU MBBS 2019 is 17 years and maximum age will be 25 years as on or before 31 December 2018.
- For admission in to FMS, Delhi University candidates will have to meet the NEET Eligibility Criteria
Require Documents for Application Form
|Require Documents to be uploaded
(in PDF format & Size 200 KB)
|Matriculation Certificate, 10+2 Mark-sheet, 10+2 Certificate, Character Certificate, NEET-UG score card, NEET-UG Admit Card, allotment Letter issued by Medical Counselling Committee.|
|Required Scanned Image Configurations||Photograph||Signature|
|Dimension||120mm X 130mm||200mm x 50mm|
|JIPMER PG Application Fees||Rs. 1500/- for General and OBC|
|Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST|
|Mode Of Payment||Online: Net banking or Debit/Credit card|
How to Register for DU MBBS 2019
Follow the mentioned step by step guidelines to fill the DU MBBS 2019 Registration Form through online process.
- Visit the official website i.e. fmsc.ac.in
- Delhi permanent resident Candidate, click on “Online Registration for MBBS/BDS 85% Delhi Quota”
- Candidate residing outside Delhi state click on link “Online Registration for MBBS/BDS 15% All India Quota”
- Go to “New User’s Register Here”
- Enter your name, valid email id, mobile no, create password and then submit it.
Complete Application Form
- Login to the account with your registered email id and password.
- Go to the application form page.
- Fill the all empty required field with correct information such as candidate’ personal detail, contact address, academic qualification etc.
- Click on “save & continue “button to proceed for the next step.
Image Uploading & Make Payment
- Upload the scanned images of photograph & signature as per specified format.
- Upload the required documents as per prescribed format.
- Once documents are uploaded, pay the application fee through online mode.
- You can update information or uploaded file by clicking on “back” button before paying the fees.
- Once payment process is done, no changes can be made.
- Take the print of filled-in application form for future use.
Candidates can also refer MBBS/ BDS Bulletin of Information to check the detailed information before initiating the registration for admission.
Hope information provided here will be useful and sufficient for all the candidates who want to Apply Online for MBBS/ BDS Application Form. In case of any queries, leave your message in the comment box below.
DU MBBS Application Form 2019: Official Website