PU CET 2019: The Panjab University Common Entrance Test (PU CET) is the exam conducted by Panjab University. It is a university level entrance exam of the state Chandigarh. To get the admission in the UG (B.Sc. (Hons.) B.Pharmacy B.PEd. ) and PG (LLM MCA MA MSc MTech MBA MPEd. ) courses interested candidates can apply for PU CET Entrance Exam.
PU CET 2019 Important Date
Eligible candidates can check the PU CET Entrance Exam dates. The dates given here is the expected we will soon provide you the official dates.
|Name Of The Event||Dates 2019|
|Application Form Available||April 3rd week 2019|
|Last date of filling the application form||May 3rd week 2019|
|Admit Card available||May last week|
|Date of the examination||June 1st week|
|Answer Key Available||June 1st week|
|Declaration Of The Result||June 2nd week|
|Counselling Starts||July 1st week|
|Choice filling Date||July 2nd week|
|Merit List Available||July 3rd week|
Those candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will get the admission in the university. The eligibility criteria of the PU CET is varied as per the course opted by the candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
|B. Pharm, Physics (specialization in Electronics), Physics, Biotechnology, Biochemistry,
Microbiology, Geology, Chemistry,
For PG Courses
|Masters in Public Health||Bachelor’s degree with 50% aggregate|
|MA in Geography||
|Masters in Remote Sensing and GIS||
|M.Sc. Industrial Chemistry||
|M.Com. (Business Economics)||
|Master of Entrepreneurship and Family Business||
|M.Com. (Business Innovations)||
|Master of Physical Education||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Physics||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Physics and Electronics||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Chemistry||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Biotechnology||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Geology||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Biochemistry||
|M.Sc. (Hons.) Biophysics||
|Masters in Disaster Management||Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% as minimum aggregate|
How To Fill Application Form 2019
Here we are mentioning some of the points from which help the candidates to fill the PU CET Online Form. The steps are as follows.
- All the eligible candidates are able to fill the online form from the April third week 2019.
- Candidates can submit PUCET Application Form and generate the bank challan till May 3rd week 2019.
- Fill the required details and upload the image as per the required format.
- At last, pay the application fee and take print out of it for the future use.
How To Pay Application Fee
- The application fee can be submitted through any of the SBI Bank using website generated challan.
- Once the fees are paid in any of the cases it is not refundable
|General Category (PCM/ PCB)||Rs. 2100/- + 300 (Additional For Bio/ Maths)|
|ST/ SC/ PWD (PCB/ PCM)||Rs. 1050/- + 300 (Additional For Bio/ Maths)|
|General Category||Rs. 2100/- + 500 (Additional For Bio/ Maths)|
|ST/ SC/ PWD||Rs. 1050/- + 500 (Additional For Bio/ Maths)|
PUCET Exam Pattern
Here we are mentioning the exam pattern of the PUCET Exam Pattern 2019 of B.Pharma and B.Sc. (Hons.) candidates can check it and prepare according to that. Also, we are mentioning here some of the important points regarding the exam.
- The exam is conducted through the offline mode only.
- For each section 70 min is provided and extra 20 min is given to the PWD candidates.
- The type of question is MCQ.
- For each correct answer, 2 marks are provided ½ marks deducted for the wrong answer.
|Name Of The Subject||No. Of Question||Marking Scheme||Total Marks|
Syllabus and Admit Card
The PU CET Syllabus 2019 is from the 11th and 12th standard. The syllabus is comprised of the subject PCM and PCB.
Download Admit Card
- All the candidates informed about the admit card through the E-Mail.
- Candidates are able to download it from the official site of the university.
- The admit card will be available from the May 4th week 2019.
- By using the login ID and password candidate can download their admit card.
The authority of the university will publish the PU CET Entrance Result on June 1st week 2019. Candidates are able to check their result through the online mode on the official site of the university.
The university provides the admission form after the deceleration of the result. Those candidates who are eligible can fill the PUCET Admission Form. The candidates are able to fill the choice of courses and the stream on the application form only.
PUCET 2019: Official Site