PGIMER 2019 Application Form: Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh is going to schedule PGIMER 2019 exam on 25 November for January Session. If you are interested to apply for this exam, then you can register yourself. Candidates who want to register for PGIMER Online Registration Form need to go to the official site.
Candidates can apply for PGIMER entrance exam through online mode only. Here we have discussed complete information related to PGIMER Application Form release date, eligibility criteria, exam date, procedure to apply etc
PGIMER 2019 Exam Date
Candidates can check the Exam Date for both January & July Session here
PGIMER 2019 January Session
|Commencement of Online Registration||6th October 2018|
|End Date to Register||2nd November 2018|
|End Date for making application fee payment||6th November 2018|
|Publishing of Admit Card||2nd week of November 2018|
|PGIMER 2019 Examination||25th November 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Result||26th November 2018 (11:00 AM)|
|1st Round Counselling||14th December 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|2nd Round Counselling||9th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|3rd Round Counselling||18th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|4th Round Counselling||25th January 2019 (11:00 AM)|
|Online Registration starts from||2 week of October 2018|
|Last Date to Register||November 2 week 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||1 week prior to exam date|
|Examination Date||3 week of December|
|Result Declaration||3 week of December 2018|
|Counselling||Last week of December|
PGIMER 2019 July Session
|Event||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Commencement of Online Registration||3rd week of March|
|End Date to Register||Last week of April|
|Issuing of Admit Card||Last week of April|
|PGIMER 2019 Examination||3rd week of May|
|Result||3rd week of May|
|Counselling begins||June 2019|
|Online Registration starts from||March 2019|
|Last Date to Register||April 2019|
|Admit Card Release Date||May 2019|
|Examination Date||June 2019|
|Result Declaration||June 2019|
|Counselling||Last week of June|
PGIMER 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates going to apply for the Entrance Exam, must check the listed PGIMER Eligibility Criteria to be eligible for the exam.
- Applicants will have to complete the one year rotatory internship on or before 31 December 2018 2018 for January Session and for July session on or before 30th June 2019.
- For MD/Ms course, candidates must have MBBS degree or equivalent degree from any universities or institutions recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates should have Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Foreign National candidates can also apply for PGIMER 2019 but they will have process for applications through Ministry of Health and Welfare, Government of India and should have permission from MCI.
- For DM/M.Ch programme, candidates must have passed MS/ MD degree or its equivalent qualification from institution recognized by MCI.
- Candidates applying for DM/ M.Ch exam must satisfy the minimum age limit i.e. 35 years as on or before 31st December for January and 30th June for July session. Relaxation of 2 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
PGIMER Application Form Requirements
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Required Details and Certificates||Educational, Personal, and Aadhaar/ ID Proof Details|
|Documents need to be Uploaded||Photograph||Signature||Internship & Category Certificate|
|Size||15KB -50KB||5 – 20KB||50 – 300 KB|
|Format||JPG/ JPEG||JPG/JPEG||JPG/ JPEG|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000/- (Rs.800 for SC/ ST) and no fees for PwD candidates|
|Mode of Payment||Bank Challan or SBI I-Collect Services|
How to Apply for PGIMER 2019
Candidates should go through the mentioned procedure to fill the application form
- Go to the official portal i.e. pgimer.edu.in or Directly Here.
- Click on available registration link Register for PGIMER 2019
- Read the all the instruction carefully before proceed for registration and then click on “Apply Now” button.
- Fill the required details and to proceed click on “Continue” button.
- Click on “Submit” button to complete the registration process.
- Once registration is done, you will get an application no & password on your registered email id or mobile no.
- Login to your account with the generated application no & password
- Enter the complete information such as personal details, qualifying examination details, permanent address etc and click on ‘submit’ button to move for next process.
Images & Documents Upload
- Upload the scanned images and documents as per specified format.
- Uploaded Images should be clearly visible
- Click on “Upload” button to submit the images and documents.
Pay Examination Fee
- Next step is to pay the examination fee.
- Choose the 2 options available there to submit the fees.
- Candidates can pay fee through Bank Challan having name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in Power Jyoti Account and submit at any SBI branch.
- Or you have account in SBI bank then you can pay the application fees through SBI I-Collect service.
- After final submission of form, take the print of it for future use.
Candidates having queries related to PGIMER Application Form 2019 can ask their questions in the comment box below.
PGIMER 2019 Application Form: Official Website