DASA PG 2018 (विदेशों में छात्रों के प्रत्यक्ष प्रवेश पीजी): The Direct Admission of Students Abroad is the procedure developed by the human resources department ministry for the students who are seeking admission in post graduation course in various reputed IIITs, NITs, IIEST, SPAs, CFTIs etc. The students have to submit the DASA Application form 2018 before the deadline. The authorities haven’t announced any dates for the form but it is expected that the form will release in April and end in June. The procedure for the DASA Admission 2018 is mentioned here in the article.
DASA Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the DASA Registrations 2018 before the last date on the official website. The link will be activated in the month of April. We will provide here the direct access to the application link for all the students. They just have to access the link to submit the DASA Online Application Form. The students will have to appear for the counselling process to get a successful admission.
Steps to access DASA Apply online 2018 link.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the DASA 2018 PG Admissions.
- The next step is to register them on the website.
- They have to enter a valid email address and some details.
- After registration, enter your Applicant ID and password in the desired place.
- After proper registration, login with that id and password.
- Enter all of your valid details.
- Now choose the preferences for the colleges.
- Ayyach the Scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form in the prescribed size.
- Submit the application fee via online payment modes.
- Also, take a print for the future references.
DASA Application Fee
|Category of Students||Registration Fee||First Sem Tuition Fee|
|Students from SAARC Countries||US$300||US$1000|
|Mode of Payment||Through SWIFT Transfer|
DASA Application Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||April 2018|
|Last Date for the submission||June Last Week 2018|
|Deadline for Receipt of GRE/ GMAT||June 2018|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||First Week of July 2018|
|Round 1 Confirmation of Seats by Candidates||First week to the second Week of July 2018|
|Round 2 of Seat Allotment||July Third Week|
|Confirmation of Seats by Candidates||Third to Fourth Week of July|
|Reporting at the Colleges||Last Week of July 2018|
- There is no age limit for the admissions.
- The students must be an Indian Citizen.
- The NRI, PIO, OCI candidates can also apply.
- The students who have completed their 11th and 12th class from outside India can also apply.
- The aspirants who have passed Bachelors in Engineering in relevant stream from any recognized University in India.
- The Indian nationals who have completed their graduation from outside India They can also apply.
- They must have valid GRE Scorecard and have scored 300 GRE for admissions in M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Des.
- The students have to score minimum 480 Marks in GMAT test to get admissions in MBA courses.
DASA Merit List 2018
The students will be shortlisted only on the basis of their score in GRE and GMAT exam. The authorities will prepare the DASA Merit list for the shortlisted students. The admissions in M.Tech/ M.Arch/M.Plan etc. courses will be done on the basis of GRE and in MBA courses the admissions will be done on basis of GMAT scorecard. The students will be called for the DASA Admission 2018 procedure after releasing of the merit list. The counselling and seat allotment process will be done for the admissions.
DASA PG Counselling
The authorities will conduct counselling only for the shortlisted candidates. The students have to confirm their seat after getting a successful allotment. The students have to check their names of the DASA Counselling by visiting the official website and opening the merit list. If any students will not get a seat in the first round they will be called for the round two for the admissions. The aspirant has to confirm their seats after allotment before the last date. If they fail to do so their seat will get cancelled and given to the next candidate. They have to pay the tuition fee on the day of counselling along with the verification of the documents. The foreign students have to submit their passport with valid visa on the day of admissions.
DASA Seat Allotment 2018
The aspirants will be allotted seats according to the DASA Seat Matrix 2018. There is a reservation for some categories. The students have to follow the above-given procedure to get successful seat allotment. The DASA PG Seat Allotment will be done for the national and international students as according to their scorecard. For feedback and more queries regarding DASA PG Admission 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining