VITMEE 2018 (वेल्लोर इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ टेक्नोलॉजी मास्टर एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशन): Vellore Institute of Technology will conduct the VIT Master’s Entrance Examination for the admissions in the M.tech and MCA courses. It is a University level exam so students have to appear for the entrance exam to get VIT Admission 2018. The interested students can check the eligibility criteria and apply for the VITMEE Application form 2018 by accessing the official website. The forms will be released in the month of March. We will activate the application link soon. The exam will be conducted in June. The students who will clear the cut off will be called for the counselling and admissions procedure.
VITMEE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the VITMEE Registration 2018 on the official website. The last date for the submission is in May month. We will provide here the direct link for accessing the VITMEE Application Form link. The students have to follow some steps for the completion of the application process. The steps will help the students to complete the VITMEE Application Procedure in the proper manner. Only those students will be considered for the admission who will submit the form successfully.
Steps to submit the VITMEE Admission Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link.
- Now Enter your all valid details carefully and correctly.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, signature and photograph along with the form.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit the button.
- Also, take a print out of the generated form for future reference.
VITMEE Application Fee
- The students have to pay Rs.950 for the application form.
- The fees will be paid via online banking/ net banking/ credit/debit card etc.
- The fees will be non-refundable.
VITMEE Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||Second Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission||Third Week of may 2018|
|Slot Booking||Fourth Week of May 2018|
|VITMEE 2018||First Week of June 2018|
|Result Declaration||Second Week of June 2018|
|Counselling Begins||Fourth Week of June 2018|
|Classes Starts||July 2018|
The students have to check the VITMEE Eligibility 2018 before applying for the VITMEE Application form. The eligibility will vary according to the course.
- The student must be a permanent resident of India.
- For NRI students a separate application form will be released.
- There are no age criteria.
VITMEE Exam Pattern
According to the Vellore University Master’s Entrance Examination pattern, total 100 questions will be asked in the exam. The students will be given the duration of 2 hours to complete the papers. Each question will carry one marks and there is no negative marking in the paper. The exam will consist of two sections first will be the Course-related and the other one is the English Communication which is common for all courses.
- Name of Exam: VITMEE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: 100
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
|Subjects||Total no of Questions||Duration|
|Technical Subjects||80||2 Hours|
VITMEE Syllabus 2018
The students have to study the syllabus for VITMEE properly to crack the exam. The admissions in the University will be based only on the marks obtained by the student in the entrance exam. The VITMEE Syllabus Pdf will be made available here shortly. The syllabus for the M.tech courses will include the topics form the relevant field. The students have to study the subjects which they have studied in their bachelor’s degree. For MCA they have to study the topics form the computer science branch the list of the topics is mentioned below. The English communication part will remain same for all the courses.
VITMEE Syllabus for M.Tech
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information Technology
- Computer & Communication Engineering
- Nano Technology
VITMEE Syllabus for MCA
- Data Structures
- Programming In C
- Database Management Systems
- Operating Systems
- Computer Architecture
- Writing Technical Instructions
- Writing Memos & Writing Minutes
- Preparing Questionnaire
- Proof Reading
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining