AP PGECET 2018: The Andhra University Vishakhapatnam conducts the Andhra Pradesh Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test for the admissions in various post graduation courses. The students have to apply online for the AP PGECET Application form 2018. The forms will be made available in the month of March month. The exam will be conducted in May month. The AP PGECET Rank Card 2018 will be announced in the last week of May. The students have to qualify the exam to get admissions in engineering and pharmacy courses.
AP PGECET Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the AP PGECET Registration 2018 on the official website. The form should be submitted before the deadline. The forms will be made available only in online mode. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the AP PGECET Online Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the registrations. The last date for the submission of the form is in April month.
Steps to submit AP PGECET Application Form.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the AP PGECET Apply Online link.
- Now they have to enter the required details in the form.
- The details of the candidate must be correct and filled properly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form in the prescribed size.
- The next step is to pay the required application fee.
- After Payment, submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- After Submission, the aspirants cannot change their details.
- They have to take a print for the future reference.
AP PGECET Application Fee
- The students have to pay the application fee via any of the online banking modes.
- For General: Rs.800
- For SC/ ST: Rs.400
AP PGECET 2018 Dates
|Notification release||March 2018|
|Commencement of Application||March 2018|
|Deadline for Application Form||April 2018|
|Deadline for Application Form with Rs.500 Late Fees||April 2018|
|Deadline for Application Form with Rs.1000 Late Fees||May 2018|
|Deadline for Application Form with Rs.5000 Late Fees||May 2018|
|Deadline for Application Form with Rs.10000 Late Fees||May 2018|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2018|
|AP PGECET 2018||May 2018|
|Result Announcement||June 2018|
AP PGECET Eligibility
- The student must be an Indian Citizen.
- They must be an Andhra Pradesh Domicile.
- There are no age criteria is specified for this exam.
AP PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
The students have to check the exam pattern for the entrance exam. It will help them to understand the difficulty level of the exam as well as they will get to know how many questions will be asked in the exam. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. According to AP PGECET Exam Pattern, The exam will be a multiple choice question paper. The students have to qualify the exam to get selected. The exam will vary according to the choice of the stream of the student.
- Name of Exam: AP PGECET 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 120
- Total marks:120
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no Negative Marking
|AP PGECET 2018 Pattern|
|Exam type||Paper Pen|
|No of Questions||120|
|Type of paper||MCQ|
|Marking||One Mark for Each Right Answer|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative Marking|
AP PGECEET Syllabus 2018
The aspirants appearing for the entrance exam will require AP PGECET Syllabus Pdf for their studies. The pdf will be uploaded on the official website soon. The syllabus for each exam will vary according to the name of the paper. Total 14 exams will be conducted for each stream respectively. The students have to study the syllabus in a proper manner to score well in the exam. The selection of the students will be based on the marks obtained by the students in the entrance exam. There will be branches according to the Pharmacy as well as for the engineering courses. For feedback and more queries regarding AP PGECET 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining