APRDC 2019: Recently a notice for the Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree colleges Common Entrance Test(APRDC CET) for men and women has been issued by the A.P Residential Educational Institution Society (REGD). After the Notice Application Form is also available for the APRDC CET Exam.
This exam is conducted for the admission into I year degree course in B.A. (HEP), B.Com (General), B.Sc. (Maths, Physics & Chemistry) in A.P. Residential Degree College. The main objective of APREI society is to start APR Degree College at Nagarjuna Sagar to provide the quality of education. It also provides free boarding and hostel facility. So those candidates who are interested they can apply for the APRDC Entrance Exam 2019.
APRDC 2019 Schedule
The APRDC exam will be conducted on May 9, 2019 at the respective examination center. Rest details regarding the APRDC Exam Date 2019 is given below under the table.
|Name of The Event||Dates|
|Application Start Date||14th March 2019|
|Payment Start Date||14th March 2019|
|Payment Last Date||14th March 2019|
|Application Last Date||14th April 2019|
|Admit Card will be available in Between||1st May 2019 – 8th May 2019|
|Date of the examination||9th May 2019|
Note: For those candidates who are domicile of Telangana state their examination center will come Hyderabad only while for those candidates who are domicile of Andhra Pradesh their examination center will come in All district headquarters.
Eligibility Criteria For APRDC 2019
The eligibility criteria for RDC-CET 2019 is given below:
- Those candidates who appeared in the for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/ April- 2019 which is conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, A.P and Board of Intermediate of Telangana or equivalent to an intermediate of A.P & Telangana are eligible for the examination. But those candidates who appeared for the intermediate instant examination in 2018 are not eligible for the admission.
- They must qualify the exam in the first attempt in IPE- March 2019 and should have secured 50% marks as an aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject (there is a relaxation of 5% in the case of ST/ SC/ BCs).
- Com Students of CEC or any other group are eligible. But they have to take the Entrance Test in Economics, Commerce-I & II.
- For B.Sc courses, students must have studied the respective subjects at Intermediate level.
- For B.A all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in History, Economics, and
- For B.Sc. (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC students have to write Entrance in Maths, Economics, and Commerce- I.
How To Apply for APRDC 2019
- First of all, candidate need to full-fill the eligibility for appearing for RDC-CET 2019.
- After satisfying the eligibility criteria, the submission of application form along with a fee of Rs.250.00 from 14.03.2019 to 14.04.2019.
- The candidate has to give the required preliminary data (i.e. Name of the candidate, Date of birth and mobile phone number).
- On receipt of the fee, a Journal Number is issued with which she/he can proceed with submission of application through online through the website aprjdc.apcfss.in. Note: Issue of Journal Number does not mean that the candidate has completed submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the fee received.
- Before submission of the form, the candidate has to fill up the Model Application form.
- The candidates shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the ‘Information Bulletin’ and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the form.
- The Candidate should be ready with a photograph of size 3.5 X 4.5 cms before filling in on-line The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the on line application, the candidate has to opt the course. Once a course is choosen, it cannot be changed.
- On submission of Application ONLINE, the candidate has to take a copy(print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This Reference number is required to download the Hall Ticket.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is responsible. Hence, they must take care while filling the online application.
- The Applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected Candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
|For Online Payment||Click Here|
|For Submission of Application Form||Click Here|
Courses Offered in APRDC Nagarjunasagar (MEN)
Following courses are offered in APRDC Nagarjunasagar for male candidates.
|Sr.No.||Course||Subject to be taken in the Entrance Test||Eligible group in Intermediate||No. of Seats||Medium of Instruction||Category|
|1||B.A.(History, Economics & Political Science)||English, Economics, History, and Civics||Any Group in Inter are Eligible||40||English Medium||Only for Men. Women candidates need not to apply|
|2||B.Com. (General)||English, Economics, Commerce – I (Elements of Commerce), Commerce II (Book Keeping & Accountancy)||Except for HEC any Group in Inter are Eligible||40|
|3||B.Sc.(Maths, Physics, and Chemistry)||English, Maths, Physics & Chemistry||MPC||36|
|4||B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MPC||English, Maths, Physics, and Chemistry||MPC||36|
|5||B.Sc.(Maths, Statistics & Computer Science) for MEC||English, Maths, Economics, Commerce-I (Elements of Commerce)||MEC||36|
Scheme and Syllabus For APRDC CET
- There will be one session of 2 ½ hrs duration in the subject mentioned in the above
- Maximum marks for the examination is 150 and there will be three papers for 40 marks in each subject in addition to English paper for 30 marks which is common to all.
- For correct results, all the answered circles should be shaded fully and thickly.
- The question paper is set in both English and Telugu media and is of MCQs type question. The answer must be marked in the OMR
- There will be no negative marking for the wrong
- The examination will be conducted on Intermediate syllabus (Board of Intermediate Education, AP, Hyderabad) for group subject.
Reservation of Seats
- As per the govt. orders issued from time to time there will be reservation of seats.
- Out of total seats, 33% seats in each course are ensured to women candidate at Silver Jubilee Government College (A), Kurnool.
Reservation of Seats for Special Categories
- Ex-servicemen in the case of admission under these categories.
- For NCC- Senior Division ‘B’ Certificate.
- For sports quota- District and above level participation certificate.
- For PHC quota- Medical certificate issued by a medical officer, not below the rank of civil surgeon. Minimum disability 40%.
- Children of Armed personnel Quota- relevant certificate from the competent authority.
Allotment of Seats
The seats available in the colleges are allotted in the ratio of 42:36:22 to the areas of Andhra University, Osmania University, and Sri Venkateswara University respectively are given below under the table.
|Sri Venkateswara University|
Andhra Pradesh Residential Degree colleges Common Entrance Test CET 2019 Hall Tickets
- Candidates are able to download their hall ticket from the official website i.e. aprjdc.apcfss.in from 1/5/2019 to 8/5/2019
- No printed hall tickets shall be issued or posted to the candidate.
- None of the candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination without hall ticket.
- No request will be entertained for the issue of a duplicate hall ticket.
APRDC Result 2019
Candidates are able to check the APRDC Result after one month of the examination is finished on the official site of APRDC. Candidate needs to enter their roll no. and click on the submit button to check the result of APRDC.
We provided here complete information regarding the APRDC 2019. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will reply to the answer to your queries as soon as possible.
APRDC 2019: Official Site