CFA Registration June 2019: Candidates aspiring to be Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder need to register for the same. CFA Level 1 examination is held twice in a year- June & December month.
Registration for CFA June has been started and will be last up to March 2019. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for this exam.
Candidates are suggested to check this article to get all the information regarding the CFA Application Form
CFA 2019 Important Dates
Here we are giving the CFA Exam Date and other important dates related to it. Go through these date and prepare accordingly for CFA June 2019.
|Online Registration begins from (June 2019 exam)||Mid-August 2018|
|First last date to request disability accommodations||15 October 2018|
|Early registration fee Deadline||17 October 2018|
|Standard registration fee Last Date||13 February 2019|
|Second deadline to request disability accommodations||18 February 2019|
|Deadline of Final (late) registration fee||13 March 2019|
|Last deadline to request disability accommodations||18 March 2019|
|Last date to request to change the test center||11 June 2019|
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Levels II & III); Americas and EMEA (all levels)||15 June 2019|
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Level I only)||16 June 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Americas and EMEA, all levels)||16 June 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Asia Pacific, all levels)||17 June 2019|
Candidates must read the CFA Eligibility Criteria before applying for the CFA June Registration form. It is mandatory to satisfy the criteria in all aspects.
- Candidates should have an undergraduate degree in any of streams from any recognized institutions or universities.
- Final year graduates can also apply CFA Level 1 exam.
- Aspirants should have minimum of 4 year full time work experience.
- Students should have valid international travel passport.
Application Fee Basic Requirements
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Documents to be kept ready||Graduation degree, Passport, 10th, 12th & graduation Mark-sheets.|
|Mode of Payment||Online||Credit Card: American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, JCB, MasterCard, UnionPay, or Visa|
|Offline||Wire transfer, ACH, check, money order, or Postal Order|
|Application Fees||Early Registration fee||US$ 650|
|Standard Registration fee||US$ 950|
|Late Registration fee||US$ 1,380|
How to Apply Online
By following the step by step guidelines, you will be able to fill the Online CFA June Application Form.
Create an account
- Follow the link given here i.e. cfainstitute.org/programs/cfa/register
- Click on “Register” tab.
- Click on ‘Create an Account’ link.
- Enter your e-mail id and click on ‘Continue’ button.
- Enter the asked details and then click on ‘Create Account’ button.
Complete the Registration Form
- After creating an account, login to your account with the help of email id & password.
- Fill the other required information such as exam name, permanent address, contact details, academic qualifications.
- Select Test center, Provide International Passport details and other mandatory information.
- Accept the ‘I agree’ Statement of Understanding message and move to next step.
- Choose the payment option available there.
- If paying the fee via Credit card then select the type, enter the details and submit it.
- If paying other than credit card, then check Payment Option.
- At last review your filled-up application form and take the print of it for the record.
In case of any query or review regarding CFA Application Form 2019, drop your comment in the comment section below. We will reply you soon.
CFA Registration June 2019: Official Website