BSAUEEE 2018 (अब्दुर रहमान विश्वविद्यालय इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): The B.S. Abdur Rahman University conducts Engineering entrance examination for the admissions in various engineering and architecture courses. The students are required to submit the BSAUEEE Application Form 2018. The forms will start in the month of January. The aspirants can access them on the official website. The exam for the BS Abdur Rahman University Admission 2018 will be conducted in April. The students who will submit the form successfully only they will get eligible for the entrance exam.
BSAUEEE Application Form 2018
The students can register themselves by submitting the BS Abdur Rahman University Application 2018. The forms will be submitted only on the official website. the students have to submit the form before the second week of April. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the BSAUEEE Application Form. The students just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the registrations.
Steps to submit the form for BSAU Admissions.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the BSAUEEE 2018 link present on the left side of the homepage.
- Now click on apply online.
- Start filling the application form carefully and correctly.
- The aspirants have to enter their all personal details in the form.
- Then they have to attach scanned copy of documents, a passport size photograph and signature.
- Now they have to make payment for the form through any of the online payment modes.
- Submit the form after payment.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
BSAUEEE Application Fee
- The payment can be done through both online and offline modes.
- For offline mode, the students have to send a demand draft of Rs.750 in favor of ‘B.S. Abdur Rahman University’ payable at Chennai to the director of admissions.
- For Online Mode, The aspirants have to make payment through credit card, debit card, net banking or any online process of Rs.750.
BSAUEEE 2018 Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||Fourth week of January 2018|
|Deadline for the submission||Second week of April 2018|
|Admit Card will release||the Third week of April 2018|
|BSAUEEE 2018 (University Campus)||Fourth week of April 2018|
|BSAUEEE 2018 (Other Centers)||Fourth Week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||2nd week of June 2018|
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The aspirant must be born on or after 1st July 1995.
- They have to show their high school mark sheet as a proof of their age.
- The aspirant passed/ appearing class 12 from any recognized board can apply.
- They must have physics, chemistry and Mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- JEE Mains qualified students can also apply. They are exempted from any entrance test.
For B.Tech Biotechnology
- Students must have passed 12th class from any recognized board.
- Must have physics, chemistry, biology or mathematics as compulsory subjects.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in the exams.
- The aspirants must have cleared class 12th exams with minimum 50% marks from any recognized board.
- They must have PCM as compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants are required to have valid NATA scorecard at the time of admission.
BSAUEEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: BSAUEEE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of questions: 100
- Total Marks: 100
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Mathematics
- Duration: 2 Hours
|Name of Section||Subjects||Marks||Total no of Questions||Duration|
|C||Maths or Biology||50||50|
BSAUEEE Syllabus 2018
The aspirants preparing for the admissions in BS Abdur Rahman University are advised to check the syllabus. The BS Abdur Rahman University Syllabus will help the students to understand the topics in details. The questions in entrance exam will be asked from this below-provided syllabus only.
- Application of Matrices and Determinants
- vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry
- Differential Calculus and its Applications
- Integral Calculus and its Application
- Differential Equations
- Discrete Mathematics
- Probability Distribution
- Current Electricity
- Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Wave Optics
- Atomic Physics
- Dual Nature of Radiation and matter-relativity
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Communication Systems
- Atomic Structure
- Periodic Classification
- p-block elements
- d-block elements
- f-block elements
- Co-ordination compounds and Bio-co-ordination compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Chemistry
- Hydroxy derivatives
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Action
- Taxonomy on Angiosperms
- Plant Anatomy
- Cell Biology and Genetics
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Human Physiology
- Modern Genetics
- Environmental science
- Applied Biology
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining