ATIT 2018 (आईसीएफएआई टेक स्कूल प्रवेश परीक्षा): The admission test for ICFAI tech now known as ITSAT (ICFAI Tech School Admission Test) is conducted by ICFAI university for the admissions in various engineering courses. The interested students can apply for the ATIT Application Form 2018 from the 1st week of March. The last date for the submission of the form is 9th April 2018. The students have to appear in the entrance exam to get successful ICFAI Admissions 2018. The exam will be conducted on 28th April for Offline mode and from 23rd to 30th April for Online mode.
ATIT Application Form 2018
The students are required to submit the ICFAI Application Form 2018 on the official website. The deadline for the online form is 9th April. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the ATIT Online Application Form. The students just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit ICFAI ATIT Application Form 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link present at the end of the homepage.
- The aspirants have to enter their all valid details in the form like name, qualification etc.
- Then they have to attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- The aspirants must note that the e-mail id they have mentioned is valid.
- The login id and password will be sent on that id only.
- Now pay the required application fee via nay of the online modes.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
For Offline Applications
- The aspirants have to download the application form from the official website.
- Then fill all your details with a ball or gel pen.
- The aspirants must note that the details must be correct and valid.
- After completing the form, attach the photocopy of the documents along with the form.
- The fees will be paid via demand draft.
- Send the form to the address mentioned here in the article.
Admissions Officer (B.Tech Program)
ITSAT Office, Plot#65, Nagarjuna Hills,
Punjagutta, Hyderabad-500082, Telangana State,
ATIT Application Form Fee
- The students have to pay Rs.500 for the application form.
- For Online form, the fees can be paid through any of the online banking modes via secure internet payment gateway.
- For offline form, the payment of fees will be done through demand draft in favor of “IFHE-Prospectus Fee A/C ITSAT 2018” Payable at Hyderabad.
ICFAI ATIT Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||First Week of March 2018|
|Deadline for the submission of the Form||9th April 2018|
|Exam Scheduling Dates||1st February to 20th April 2018|
|Admit Card Release||With Scheduling of Test|
|ATIT 2018 (Online Exam Date)||23rd April to 30th April 2018|
|ATIT 2018 (Offline Exam Date)||28th April 2018 (10 AM to 12 PM)|
|Result Announcement||7th May 2018|
|Interview||1st June to 4th June|
|Classes will start from||16th July 2018|
ATIT Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- They must have their domicile certificate.
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: Not Specified
|For IFHE (Hyderabad)|
ICFAI University (Dehradun)
ICFAI University (Jaipur)
ICFAI University (Jharkhand)
ICFAI University (Raipur)
|ICFAI University (Himachal Pradesh)|
ICFAI ATIT Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: ATIT (Now ITSAT)
- Mode of Exam: Online and Offline
- Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, mathematics and English.
- Number of Questions: 30 Questions (Per Section)
- Duration: 2 Hours
|Subjects||No of Questions||Duration|
ATIT Syllabus 2018
The students have to study the ITSAT Syllabus 2018 properly. It will help them cover all the topics from which the questions in the exam can be asked. The students will be able to crack the exam if they study all the topics on daily basis with a proper plan.
ATIT Mathematics Syllabus
- Vector Algebra
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Calculus
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Series and Sequences
- Sets, Relations and functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- Combinations and Permutations
- Quadratic Equations
- Differential Equations
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
ATIT Physics Syllabus
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational motion and moment of inertia
- Solids and Fluids
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Ray optics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of currents
- Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Solids and Semi-conductors devices
- Electron and Photons
- Description of Motion in one dimension
- Units and Measurement
- Description of motion in two and three dimension
- Work, Energy, and power
- Thermodynamics and Heat
- Transference of heat
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
ATIT Chemistry Syllabus
- Inner Transition Elements
- Transition metals including lanthanides
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Energetic
- Surface chemistry
- Rates of chemical reactions and chemical kinetics
- Molecular Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Chemistry in Action
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemical families – Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of lighter metals
- States of matter
- Some Basic concepts
- Atomic structure
- Second law of thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Non-metal
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Heavy Metals
- Coordination chemistry and organic metallics
- Purification and Characterization of organic compounds
ATIT English Syllabus
- Formation of effective sentences
- Common Errors
- Reading Comprehension
- Sentence Completion
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining