- BSAUEEE Syllabus 2017
- BSAUEEE Exam Pattern 2017
- Engineering Programmes Offered by BSAUEEE
- BSAUEEE Seat Allotment 2017
[highlight]BSAUEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]: Students that have been filled the application form of BSAUEEE they need to see the Syllabus of BSAUEEE 2017 for make preparation of the exam. We are providing you here below the BSAUEEE 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern of BSAUEEE 2017 Engineering Entrance Test. You can also download the complete syllabus of the exam in PDF in details. Syllabus & Exam Pattern of BSAUEEE 2017 will be helpful for the candidates to achieve the good score in the exam. You can also check the Seat Allotment of BSAUEEE 2017 below.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]BSAUEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
The questions that are included in BSAU Engg Entrance Exam will be asked from the CBSE/ ICSE/ State board 12th exam syllabus (Physics, Chemistry, and Maths). We have discussed the subject wise syllabus of BSAUEEE including all the necessary topics, you can check these all by scrolling your cursor below. Candidates will also be able to get an exact idea of the BSAUEEE Exam Pattern 2017 by undergoing the details metioned below.
[highlight color=”red”]BSAUEEE Physics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Kinetic Theory
- Alternating Currents
- Laws of Motion
- Communication Systems
- Oscillation & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Work, Energy and Power
- Physical World
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Units and Measurements
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Materials, Devices and Simple Circuits.
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Motion in a Plane
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Wave Optics
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Optical Instruments and Ray Optics
- System of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Semiconductor Electronics
[highlight color=”red”]BSAUEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Band theory
- Solid State
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- s-Block Elements
- Classification of solids based on different binding forces
- Chemical Kinetics
- Redox Reactions
- Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques
- Surface Chemistry
- Some p-Block Elements
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Elements
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter: Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties
- Lanthanoids Actinoids
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- P-Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- d and f Block Elements
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Uses and environmental effects
[highlight color=”red”]BSAUEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Inverse Trigonometric
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Differential Equations
- Applications of the Integrals
- Relations and Functions
- Applications of Derivatives
- Three-dimensional Geometry
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Statistics and Probability
- Vectors And Three-Dimensional Geometry
[highlight]BSAUEEE Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
Candidates who are looking for the Exam Pattern of BSAUEEE 2017 will feel happy after going through the details we have provided below. They will be able to access the complete structure of the exam from where the question are asked in BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017. All the necessary details about the exam such as exam type, mode of exam, no of questions, time duration, sections in which the marks are subdivided etc. can be checked below:
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode and online mode also.
- The Question paper will be provided in English language only.
- Examination Type: Objective Type.
- Total no of questions: 100 questions.
- Exam Duration: 2 hours.
- Questions will be asked from the Physics, Chemistry and Maths subjects.
- For each right answer, 1 mark will be provided.
|Sr. No||Subjects||No of questions|
[highlight]BSAUEEE 2017 B.Tech Programmes Offered[/highlight]
Selected students will take the admission in the below streams of UG engineering courses as per their rank and the merit list.
- Civil Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Polymer Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Cancer Biotechnology
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]BSAUEEE Seat Allotment/ Counselling Process 2017[/highlight]
Candidates will be allotted the seats as per the rank and the marks obtained in the BSAU engineering entrance exam 2017. For getting the admission in B.S. Abdur Rahman University, applicants need to qualify the online exam and then after clearing BSAUEEE Cutoff 2017, they will be called for BSAUEEE Counselling. Seat Allotment of BSAUEEE 2017 will be held in June 2017 after declaration the result. Only those candidates will be allotted the seat for the BSAU classroom engineering courses, who clears the BSAUEEE Merit 2017.
[highlight]BSAUEEE Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
Candidates who are looking for study tips to prepare for BSAU Engineering Entrance Exam will be able to access the complete details of Subject Wise Syllabus, Exam Pattern of BSAUEEE 2017 by following the information given above. After the result declaration, candidates will be called for BSAUEEE Counselling and the seats will be allotted to the selected candidates as per the choices filled in the counselling form and the marks obtained in the exam. For any type of help regarding the BSAUEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017, you can leave your issues in the comment box at the end of the post.