AMUEEE 2018 (अलीगढ़ मुस्लिम विश्वविद्यालय इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): Aligarh Muslim University conducts AMU Engineering Entrance Exam for the admission in various engineering and architecture courses. The students can apply online for the AMUEEE Application Form 2018. The forms will be available from the month of January. The students have to submit the form before the due date so that they can take part in the entrance exam. The aspirants will be selected for the AMU Admission 2018 only on the basis of the marks obtained by them in the entrance exam.
AMUEEE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the AMU Engineering Application Form 2018 on the official website. The last date for the submission of the form is in the last week of February. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form successfully.
Steps to submit the form for AMU Engineering Entrance Exam 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Now select the link regarding the online application.
- Start filling the form with your personal details carefully and correctly.
- Now attach the scammed copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Next step is the payment of the application fee.
- After payment, submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the future references.
AMUEEE Application fee
- The fees can be paid through online banking, credit card, debit card etc.
- It can also be paid via courier or speed post.
- For B.Tech: Rs.550
- For B.E (Evening): Rs.300
- For B.Arch: Rs.600
AMUEEE Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Online Forms||January 2018|
|Deadline for the submission||February 2018|
|Admit Card will release||April 2018|
|AMU EEE 2018||April 2018|
|Result Decalration||May 2018|
|Counselling Starts (1st Round)||June 2018|
|Counselling (2nd Round)||July 2018|
|Classes will start from||August 2018|
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: Not specified
- The aspirant must have completed class 1 from any recognized board
- They must have PCM as compulsory Subjects.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
For BE (Evening)
- The criteria are same as B.Tech.
- The student passed/ appearing 12tht Class from any recognized board.
- They must have PCM as compulsory subjects.
- The NATA qualified students can also apply.
- The diploma holder students can also apply.
- They must have score minimum 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
AMUEEE Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: AMUEEE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Type of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions
- Number of Questions: 150 Questions (Each Course)
- Total Marks: 150 (Each Course)
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Duration: Vary according to the course
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be awarded for every right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
For B.Tech/ B.E Evening (2 Hours)
For B.Arch (Paper 1)
For B.Arch (Paper 1)
|Drawing/ Descriptive Type Questions||150||150||3 Hours|
AMUEEE Syllabus 2018
The aspirants have to check the AMU Engineering Entrance Exam Syllabus to start their preparations. They will be able to understand the topics of the exam from which the questions will be asked. The AMUEEE Syllabus Pdf will include the topics form the Physics, Chemistry, mathematics subjects of Class 11th & 12th level.
AMUEEE Physics Syllabus
- Electron and Photons
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Laws of Motion
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Fluids
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Transference of Heat
- Ray Optics
- Current Electricity
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Wave Optics
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Atoms, Molecules, and Nuclei
- Units and Measurement
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
AMUEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Some Basic Principles
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Purification and Characterizations of Organic Compounds
- The States of Matter
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Heavy Metals
- Atomic Structure
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Action
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemistry of Non-metals-II
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Concepts
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
AMUEEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Complex Numbers
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Vector Algebra
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Sequences and Series
- Permutations and Combinations
- Quadratic Equations
- Differential Calculus
- Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Integral Calculus
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Matrices and Determinants
- 3 Dimensional Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining