BITSAT 2018 (बिरला इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ टेक्नोलॉजी और साइंस एडमिशन टेस्ट): The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences Admissions Test is an exam which is conducted by BITS Pilani for the admissions in various courses. The admissions are provided to Bits Pilani and to its all other campuses. The interested students can apply for the BITSAT Application Form 2018. The dates and official notification for the form are not announced yet. The students who will qualify the entrance exam will be eligible for the BITSAT Admission 2018. The aspirants will be provided to engineering, pharmacy & many other courses of the University.
BITSAT Registration 2018
The students have to submit the BITSAT Application Form 2018 before the due dates. The aspirants who will submit them on time, only they will be considered for the admissions. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the BITSAT Online Application Form. The aspirants can access the official website or the link we have mentioned here for the successful submission. According to previous year dates, the application form will release in January and the last date will be in March. The exam will be conducted in May.
Steps for the submission of the BITSAT Form 2018.
- The aspirants have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the application form present on the homepage.
- Now enter your all valid details carefully and correctly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of required documents, Photograph and signature along with the application form.
- The aspirants can pay the application fee via any of the online banking options.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for future purposes.
BITSAT Application Fee
- For Male Candidate: Rs.2200
- For Female Candidates: Rs.1700
- For students choosing centre in Dubai: Rs.3000 (US 50$)
- Payment will be done through ICICI Bank Credit Card, Net Banking, Debit Card etc.
BITSAT Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||19th December|
|Deadline for the Submission||1st Week of March|
|Correction in Application Form||2nd Week of March|
|Allotment of Center||2nd Week of March|
|Booking of Slot||3rd week of March to 2nd Week of April 2018|
|Admit Card will Release on||3rd week of April to Last Week of April 2018|
|BITSAT 2018||3rd week of May to Last Week of May 2018|
|Application for Admissions||2nd Week of May to last week of June 2018|
|Admit List and Waiting list will release on||1st Week of May 2018|
BITSAT Eligibility 2018
- The aspirant should have passed the 12th Standard with PCM/ PCB from any recognized board.
- The aspirants passed 12th in 2017 can also apply for the admissions.
- For B.Pharma Admissions biology in 12th is compulsory along with proficiency in English.
- They must have scored minimum 75% marks in PCM/ PCB Subjects.
BITSAT Syllabus 2018
The aspirants have to check the BITSAT Syllabus Pdf before starting their preparations. The syllabus is mentioned here topic wise.
BITSAT Physics Syllabus 2018
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Impulse and Momentum
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Units & Measurement
- Electronic Devices
BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus 2018
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- The States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Biological, Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
BITSAT Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Integral calculus
- Mathematical Modeling
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
BITSAT English & Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Verbal Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension
- Nonverbal Reasoning
BITSAT Biology Syllabus
- Structure and Function – Animals
- Growth and Movement in Plants
- Genetics and Evolution
- Diversity in Living World
- Structure and Function
- Structure and Function – Plants
- Cell – The Unit of Life
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: 150
- Duration of Paper: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 3 Marks will be provided for each right answer
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Name of Subject||No of Questions|
|Total no of Questions||150|