VITEEE 2018: Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore will conduct the VIT Engineering Entrance Exam 2018 in April in both online and offline modes. The aspirants have to submit the VITEEE Application Form 2018 before February month on the official website. The forms will be released in November. The aspirants have to submit the form to take part in the entrance exam for Vellore University Admission 2018. The authorities conduct this exam to provide admission in the various engineering course of the University.
VITEEE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the VITEEE Registration 2018 on the official website. The application form will release the application form in November. The deadline for the submission of the online and offline form is in February 2018. We have provided here the direct link for the submission of the VITEEE Registration Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit VITEEE Application Form.
For Online Mode
- The students have to open the official website.
- They can also click on the link given below.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link.
- Now enter all personal and valid details in the form like name, educational qualification etc.
- Now attach the scanned copy of the documents, photograph and signature along with the form in the prescribed size.
- Now pay the desired application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
For Offline Mode
- The students have to collect the form from the application form centres.
- They can also collect it from the University Campus.
- Now they have to fill the form with personal details carefully and correctly.
- The next step is to attach a passport size photograph on the application form.
- The aspirants have to send the form to the address mentioned here in the article.
Tamil Nadu, India
Vellore University Application Form 2018: Apply Now
Vellore University Entrance Exam Application Fee
- The students can pay the application fee through any of the online modes.
- They have to pay Rs.1200 for the application form.
- In offline form case, they have to submit a demand draft of Rs.1200 at the application form centre or via post.
VITEEE Exam Date 2018
|Application Form releases||9th November 2018|
|Deadline for the submission of Form||28th February 2018|
|Slot Booking||3rd Week March 2018|
|Admit Card||At the Time of Slot Booking|
|VITEEE 2018 Exam (Online)||4th April to 15th April 2018|
|Result Declaration||4th Week of April 2018|
|Counselling||May/ June 2018|
|Classes Starts||July 2018|
VITEEE Exam Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The Students must have born after July 1st, 1995 as per the University norms.
- The student must have completed 12th class from any recognized board.
- They must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as their compulsory subjects.
- The aspirants must have scored minimum 55% marks in heir intermediate and 60% marks in each subject.
- The students who are appearing in the intermediate can also apply.
For Management Quota
- The student must have scored 80% marks in PCM.
VITEEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: Vellore Institute of Technology Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Type of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology, Engish
- Total Questions: 125
- Duration: 2.5 hours (150 Minutes)
- Total marks: 125
- Marking Scheme: 1 Marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: Zero marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
VITEEE Syllabus 2018
The aspirants who are preparing for the entrance exam. They have to check the Vellore University Entrance Exam Syllabus. The exam will be the combination of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics sections. The questions in the exam will be asked only from this syllabus. The pdf for the exam syllabus is provided here for the ease of the students. They just have to study the VITEEE Syllabus Pdf on regular basis. The aspirants who will follow the proper preparation procedure will have more chances to qualify the exam easily.
Syllabus for Mathematics
- Permutations and Combination
- Conic Sections
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequences and Series
- Integral Calculus
- Two Dimensional Geometry
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
Syllabus for Physics
- Units and dimensions
- Solids and fluids
- Ray and wave optics
- Modern physic
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
Syllabus for Chemistry
- Solid state and solutions
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Co-ordination compounds
- Environmental chemistry
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- P – block elements
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining