BITS Admission Test 2018- BITSAT Application Form, Syllabus, Admit Card, Result
BITSAT 2018 (बीआईटीएस प्रवेश परीक्षा): Birla Institute of Technology and Science is going to conduct its admission test for the students who are seeking admissions in BITS Pilani. The interested candidates can register online for BITSAT 2018 Application Form before the last date, i.e. in March 2018. The application process will commence in the month of December 2017. Every year around 2 lac student applies for BITS Admission Test and for that they have to submit the completely filled BITSAT Application Form till the last date. Birla Institute of Technology and Science has the campus at Pilani, Goa, and Hyderabad with the 2000 seats for new admissions each year.
The students who are seeking admissions in BITs, there is a good news for them. The BITS Admission 2018 is going to start. The students have to apply for the BITSAT Online Application form 2018 before the due date. The entrance exam will be conducted in the month of May. The students who will clear the cutoff ony they will get selected. The BITSAT Registrations 2018 will end in the month of March. The students who will submit the form only they will be eligible for the entrance test.
BITSAT 2018 Important Dates
|Sr. No.||BITSAT 2018 Event||Date|
|1||Starting date of filling the BITSAT 2018 Application Form||February 2018|
|2||Last Date of Filling the BITSAT 2018 Application form||March 2018|
|3||Closing date of editing the Application Form||March 2018|
|4||Allotment of test center of candidate||March 2018|
|5||Slot of Booking the BITSAT 2018||March 2018|
|6||Download the BITSAT 2018 Admit Card||April 2018|
|7||BITSAT 2018 Entrance Examination||May 2018|
|8||Announcement of BISTAT 2018 Admit List||July 2018|
BITSAT Registration Form 2018
The online application submission process has already started at BITS Pilani official website.in/. The eligible candidates will be able to register themselves online by submitting the BITSAT Application Form 2018 between the dates December to March. The candidates are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects. A candidate can apply only once for BITSAT 2018, so they are advised to fill the registration form carefully and recheck it before its final submission. The complete BITSAT Application Procedure is given below, follow the procedure to apply online for BITSAT 2018.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of BITSAT.
- Follow the notification link and search for BITSAT advertisement 2018 and information brochure.
- Read complete eligibility criteria and all the necessary details.
- Click on “apply online” link after meeting the eligibility norms.
- Fill all entries in the application form.
- Attach the scanned copies of required documents and necessary attachments.
- Don’t forget to pay the application fees by online process.
- Recheck all the filled entries and click on submit button.
- Take a print out copy of the application form.
BITSAT Application Fees 2018
The application fee will be accordingly given below-
- For male candidates- Rs. 2750/-
- For female candidates- Rs. 2250/-
- International Applicants (Male/Female) who wants to opt for Dubai campus in BITSAT 2018 Test Centre: Rs. 4000 ($60 USD))
Admissions Office, BITS,
Pilani- 333 031 (Rajasthan) India
01596-515294 / 330
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Courses offered by BITSAT- Bits Pilani
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science engineering
- Electrical & Electronics
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Name of exam- Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission Test
- Commonly called – BITSAT
- Category- UG
- Exam Conducting Institute- BITS Pilani University
BITSAT Syllabus 2018
The syllabus of BITS Admission Test 2018 is given below as per the subjects that are included in BITSAT Syllabus.
BITSAT Physics Syllabus 2018
- Newton’s Laws of Motion
- Units & Measurement
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Impulse and Momentum
- Work and Energy
- Rotational Motion
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Electronic Devices
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Modern Physics
BITSAT Chemistry Syllabus 2018
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding & Molecular Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- States of Matter
- Hydrogen and s-block elements
- Physical and Chemical Equilibria
- p- d- and f-block elements
- Principles of Organic Chemistry and Hydrocarbons
- Theoretical Principles of Experimental Chemistry
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen and Nitrogen
- Biological , Industrial and Environmental Chemistry
BITSAT Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Differential calculus
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Integral calculus
- Mathematical Modelling
BITSAT English & Logical Reasoning Syllabus 2018
- Reading Comprehension
- Nonverbal Reasoning
- Verbal Reasoning
BITSAT Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of subject||No of the questions|
|Total no of the questions||150|
- Total time duration: 3 hours.
- Total No. of questions: 150 questions.
- Total Marks: 450 Marks
- Each question carries 3 marks
- Negative marking: 1 mark for each wrong answer.
BITSAT Admit Card 2018
The admit card of the exam will be provided online before 01 month of the exam. BITS Pilani will conduct the BITS Admission Test in May 2018. As per the latest updates in the local newspaper, we are predicting that the candidates will be made available with the BITSAT Hall Ticket 2018 in the 01st week of May 2018. The admit card will be provided online for all candidates who have successfully submitted the application form. Without admit card the candidates cannot appear for BITS Admission Test.
BITSAT 2018 Exam Centers
The exam centres of BITSAT are all across the country. There are 47 exam centers in India and some centers are outside India for NRI candidates. The exam centers will be decided after the completion of application submission process.
|Sr.No.||City Name||Sr.No.||City Name||Sr.No.||City Name||Sr.No.||City Name|
|01||Agra||13||Goa Campus of BITS||25||Jodhpur||37||Rajamundry|
|06||Bhubaneswar||18||Hyderabad Campus of BITS||30||Nagpur||42||Tirupati|
|10||Delhi||22||Jalandhar||34||Pilani campus of BITS||46||Visakhapatnam|
|11||Dubai Campus of BITS (International Centre)||23||Jammu||35||Pune||47||Agartala|
BITSAT Result 2018
The result of the exam will be provided online after the 2 weeks of the exam. The BITSAT 2018 Result Date is not announced yet but it is expected that the result will be provided on the official website in the month of July. The candidates who qualify the BITS Admission test 2018, they will be allotted the seat in the BITS Classroom Engineering Programs. The results can be checked by entering the valid name or roll number in the desired places.
BITSAT Counselling 2018
Candidates need to qualify the online entrance exam for getting the admission in Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences for pursuing their B.Tech degree. After clearing the BITSAT Cutoff the candidates will be called for BITS Admission Counselling 2018 in that process, the candidates need to fill the college choice form along with their desired stream of engineering. The BITSAT Seat Allotment 2018 will be done for the students according to their choices filled in the counseling form and the BITSAT merit list. At the end when the seat is allotted to the students, they have to report at the college for document verification and confirmation of seat. For feedback regarding BITSAT 2018 Admissions, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.