AEEE 2018 (अमृता विश्वविद्यालय इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeeth will conduct the Amrita University Engineering Entrance Examination for the students who are seeking admissions in various engineering courses. The students are required to submit the AEEE Application Form 2018 before the due dates. The aspirants will provide admissions in any of the three campuses of the University. They must note that it is compulsory to submit the form to appear in the Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2018.
AEEE 2018 Application Form
The students who are seeking admissions in Amrita University and waiting for the forms for the entrance exams. They cna apply for the AEEE Online Application Form. The link will be activated on the official website in the month of November. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the AEEE Online Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online registration.
Steps to submit Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the web page of the University.
- Then click on the admissions in the notification bar.
- Open the AEEE Apply Online link.
- Enter your all valid details in the desired space.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the required application fee via any of the online or offline modes.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for future references.
AEEE Application Fee
- The payment of Rs. 1000 will be done for the Application Form.
- The fees can be paid through online banking modes.
- The fees for the offline form will be paid via Demand Draft (DD) in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” Payable at Coimbatore.
- The fees will not refund to the students in any case.
AEEE Exam Date 2018
|Application Form Releases (OMR and Online)||15th November 2017|
|Deadline for the Application Form (OMR and Online)||31st March 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Online Exam||3rd week to 4th week of April 2018|
|AEEE 2018 Offline Exam||4th week of April 2018|
|Declaration of AEEE 2018 rank||1st week of May 2018|
AEEE Exam Eligibility
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- Maximum Age: 21 years
- Minimum Age: 17 Years
- The aspirant passed/ appearing intermediate from any of the recognized board.
- The aspirant must have scored minimum 55% marks in 12th standard and 60% marks in PCM subjects only.
- For Management quota, the aspirant must have scored minimum 80% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
AEEE Syllabus 2018
The students have to download the AEEE Syllabus Pdf to cover all the topics of the exam. The aspirants who will practice each and every topic on a regular basis will have more chances to score well in the exam. The aspirants must note that they will be selected only on the basis of the marks they have obtained in the test.
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Basic concepts
- Solid state and solutions
- Hydrocarbons, haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids and amines
- P – block elements
- Co-ordination compounds
- Basic organic chemistry and techniques
- Electrochemistry, kinetics and surface chemistry
- Equilibrium and thermodynamics
- Atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure
- S – block elements
- D, f – block elements
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations and Combination
- Binomial Theorem
- The straight line and pair of straight lines
- Circles and Family of Circles
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Integral Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics
- Solids and fluids
- Modern physics
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Electromagnetic induction and electromagnetic wave
- Oscillations and waves
- Units and dimensions
AEEE Syllabus 2018: Download Here
AEEE Exam Pattern
The University will conduct the exam in two modes. First is Online and another one is the offline mode. The aspirants are required to check the AEEE Paper Pattern so that they cna get proper information about the exam. The students have to qualify the exam to get successful admissions.
- Name of Exam: Amrita University Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
- Mode of Exam: Exam will be conducted in two parts, first is Computer Based Exam and another one is Pen Paper-based offline exam.
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration: 150 Minutes
- Total marks: 300 Marks
- Marking Scheme: 3 marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer
|Subject||Marking||Number of Questions|
|Total||300||100|Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining