West Bengal MBBS Admission 2020: The Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal is going to conduct the counselling for the admissions in MBBS courses. The students can apply for the West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2020 from August. The students will be able to apply for the online form by clicking on the direct link which we have provided here. For WB NEET UG Counselling 2020 the students have to report physically at the centres on the below given specified dates.
West Bengal MBBS Admission 2020
The students who have qualified the NEET Exam and seeking for the admissions in MBBS in the West Bengal state. Now they can apply for the WB MBBS Counselling 2020. The counselling will be conducted for the allotment of the seats in various medical colleges. The students will be allotted seats according to the West Bengal MBBS Merit List. The applicants must know that they will be selected o the basis of their marks obtained by them in the entrance exam and also on the West Bengal NEET Cutoff 2020.
West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2020 – Dates
WB MBBS Counselling 2020
The students have to complete the counselling procedure to get a successful allotment of seat. The West Bengal NEET UG 2020 Counselling will include several steps like registrations, payment of fees, allotment list, merit, reporting etc. The students have to fill the WB MBBS Application Form 2020 for the registrations.
Steps to follow for WB NEET Counselling 2020.
- The students have to complete the West Bengal MBBS Registrations 2020 before the due date.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online for the counselling process.
- Now enter your NEET application number and password and submit the details.
- The application form will be opened up on the screen.
- Now fill all the personal details in it.
- The students have to pay the counselling fee for the registrations.
- The fees can pay by any of the online banking mode i.e. net banking visa or master card etc.
Verification of documents
- The students have to submit their documents with the application form.
- They will have to carry their document for physical verification.
- The verification will be done at the counselling centre.
Choice Filling and Locking
- The students have to fill their choices according to their preferences.
- then they have to lock their choices.
- The students must know that once the choices will be locked they cannot be changed.
Seat Allotment Round 1
- The seats will be allotted to the students according to the West Bengal MBBS Seat Matrix 2018.
- The students can check all the colleges with their seat matrix.
Result for Round 1
- The students will be able to check the results for the round one after this step.
- The students have to report at the allotted centre after the allotment of the seat.
- They have to carry all the documents and the fees for the admissions.
WB MBBS Counselling Form: Apply Here
West Bengal MBBS Seat Matrix 2020: Check Here
Counselling User Manual 2020: Download Here
West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2020
The authorities will publish the WB NEET UG Merit List 2018 on 19th July. The students have to register themselves to join the counselling. The WB NEET UG admission process will complete in the month of August. For feedback and more queries regarding West Bengal NEET MBBS Admission 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.