West Bengal MBBS Admission 2017 (পশ্চিমবঙ্গ এমবিবিএস ভর্তি): The Department of Health and Family Welfare, West Bengal is going to conduct the counselling for the admissions in MBBS courses. The students can apply for the West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2017 from 11th to 16th July. The students will be able to apply for the online form by clicking on the direct link which we have provided here. For WB NEET UG Counselling 2017 the students have to report physically at the centres on the below given specified dates.
West Bengal MBBS Admission 2017
The students who have qualified the NEET Exam and seeking for the admissions in MBBS in the West Bengal state. Now they can apply for the WB MBBS Counselling 2017. The counselling will be conducted for the allotment of the seats in various medical colleges. The students will be allotted seats according to the West Bengal MBBS Merit List. The applicants must know that they will be selected o the basis of their marks obtained by them in the entrance exam and also on the West Bengal NEET Cutoff 2017.
West Bengal MBBS Counselling 2017- Dates
|West Bengal MBBS 2017 Counselling Event||Dates|
|Publication of Seat Matrix Round 1||July 11, 2017|
|Online registrations for Counselling||July 11 to 16, 2017|
|Document Verification at scheduled venue||July 13 to 15, 2017 and July 17 to 19, 2017 (from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm)|
|State Merit List/ WB NEET Cutoff||July 19, 2017|
|Registration and Choice Filling||July 19 (09:00 am) to July 21 (03:00 pm), 2017|
|Seat Allotment Round 1||July 24, 2017 (after 06:00 pm)|
|Reporting at allotted college||July 26 to 31, 2017|
|Seat Matrix round 2||August 17, 2017|
|Choice filling and locking||August 17 (12:00 noon) to 18, 2017 (11:00 am)|
|Seat Allotment round 2||August 19, 2017 (by 06:00 pm)|
|Reporting at allotted college||August 21 to 25, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)|
|Display of vacant seats (if any)||August 25, 2017 (after 06:00 pm)|
|Manual Counselling to colleges||August 28, 2017 (10:00 am to 04:00 pm)|
|Handover of vacant seats list to colleges||August 28, 2017|
|End of Counselling Process||August 31, 2017|
WB MBBS Counselling 2017
The students have to complete the counselling procedure to get a successful allotment of seat. The West Bengal NEET UG 2017 Counselling will include several steps like registrations, payment of fees, allotment list, merit, reporting etc. The students have to fill the WB MBBS Application Form 2017 for the registrations.
Steps to follow for WB NEET Counselling 2017.
- The students have to complete te West Bengal MBBS Registrations 2017 before the due date.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online for the counselling process.
- Now enter your NEET application number and password and submit the details.
- The application form will be opened up on the screen.
- Now fill all the personal details in it.
- The students have to pay the counselling fee for the registrations.
- The fees can pay by any of the online banking mode i.e. net banking visa or master card etc.
Verification of documents
- The students have to submit their documents with the application form.
- They will have to carry their document for the physical verification.
- The verification will be done at the counselling centre.
Choice Filling and Locking
- The students have to fill their choices according to their preferences.
- then they have to lock their choices.
- The students must know that once the choices will be locked they cannot be changed.
Seat Allotment Round 1
- The seats will be allotted to the students according to the West Bengal MBBS Seat Matrix 2017.
- The students can check all the colleges with their seat matrix.
Result for Round 1
- The students will be able to check the results for the round one after this step.
- The students have to report at the allotted centre after the allotment of the seat.
- They have to carry all the documents and the fees for the admissions.
WB MBBS Counselling Form: Apply Here
West Bengal MBBS Seat Matrix 2017: Check Here
Counselling User Manual 2017: Download Here
West Bengal MBBS Merit List 2017
The authorities will publish the WB NEET UG Merit List 2017 on 19th July. The students have to register themselves to join the counselling. The WB NEET UG admission process will complete in the month of August. For feedback and more queries regarding West Bengal NEET MBBS Admission 2017, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining