Bihar MBBS Counselling 2023: The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board has started its online NEET Counselling under the state quota. The students who have qualified the NEET exam, they can apply for the Bihar NEET Counselling 2023. The applications will be available from September and the last date for the submission of the application form is October. The students have to pay the fee before the last date. It is expected that the UGMAC Counselling 2023 will starts from September.
Bihar TET Admit Card 2023 || Punjab MBBS Merit List 2023
Bihar MBBS Counselling 2023
the students who are seeking admission to MBBS and BDS courses in the state of Bihar under the state quota. They can apply for the Bihar MBBS Application Form 2023 before the last date. The students have to follow the proper counselling procedure for the successful allotment of the seats. The Students who will clear the Bihar MBBS Cutoff 2023 will be eligible for the admissions. The seats will be allotted according to the preferences of the candidates as well as their rank in the Bihar MBBS Merit List 2023.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
|1st Round Bihar MBBS 2023 counselling||September 2023|
|Last date to report at the allotted college||September 2023, 2nd/3rd week|
|2nd Round Bihar MBBS 2023 counselling||October 2023, 3rd/4th week|
|Last date to report at the allotted college||October 2023, 1st week|
|Mop-up Round||October 2023, 1st- 2nd/3rd week|
UGMAC Counselling Procedure 2023
The aspirants have to follow a precise procedure for the submission of the Bihar MBBS Admission Form 2023. The last date for the submission is soon updated. The counselling will starts in September. The application form is available on the official website. We have provided you here the direct link for the downloading and submission of the online form.
Steps to apply online for Bihar NEET 2023 Counselling.
- The students have to complete the Bihar NEET UG Registrations before the due date.
- For that, they have to visit the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link.
- Now fill all your personal details in the form.
- After submission, they will receive an email or SMS regarding the UGMAC Registration and they will get an id and password.
- It is confidential information so students are advised not to share this.
- The students have to pay the UGMAC Counselling Fee via any of the online payment modes.
- They can even pay the fee through bank challan.
- The counselling fee for the General/ BC/ EBC candidates is Rs. 1200 and for SC/ ST and other reserved castes have to pay Rs. 600.
- The students have to complete all the personal details in the step-3.
- The information must be correct and accurate.
- Students have to attach a scanned copy of their photograph and signature (Not in Capitals).
- Now click on the submit button.
Information Regarding Education
- The students have to fill each and every piece of information regarding their schooling and after completion click on the submit button.
Documents required for the Verification
- 10th Mark Sheet
- 12th Mark Sheet
- NEET 2023 Admit Card
- NEET 2023 Scorecard
- Caste Certificate
- A printed copy of the Application Form
- Domicile Certificate
- Passport Size Photographs
- Aadhar Card
Bihar MBBS/ UG Counselling Form 2023: Apply here
Bihar ITICAT Result 2023 || Maharashtra MBBS Provisional Merit List 2023
Bihar NEET Merit List 2023
The board will shortlist only those students who will clear the Bihar NEET Cutoff 2023. The students have to follow the counselling schedule properly. It will increase their chances to get a seat. It is expected that the MBBS Counselling in Bihar will commence from September. For feedback and more queries regarding the UGMAC MBBS Counselling 2023, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.
Bihar UGMAC 2023 MBBS Counselling & Cut-Off
- 1st Round of Counselling: Cut off List UGMAC-2023
- UGMAC-2023 Merit List for Sikh Minority in Private Medical / Dental Colleges
- UGMAC-2023 Merit List for Muslim Minority in Private Medical / Dental Colleges
- UGMAC-2023 Merit List for Private Medical / Dental Colleges
- UGMAC-2023 Merit List for Government Medical / Dental Colleges