Maharashtra MBBS Provisional Merit List 2017- Counselling Form, Seat Allotment Result

DMER Maharashtra MBBS Provisional Merit List 2017 Counselling: डीएमएअर महाराष्ट्र एमबीबीएस समुपदेशन : Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Mumbai has released the notification of Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2017 which is going to be conducted from 24th July 2017. Therefore candidates who are seeking for admission in MBBS programme in any government, private or deemed universities across Maharashtra and have successfully qualified NEET 2017 are eligible to attend the counselling. Therefore candidates who have to meet the required NEET Cut Off can now fill Maharashtra MBBS Application Form to apply for admission. In regards to more precise details of schedule, registration, Maharashtra MBBS Seat Allotment etc, check the article below.

Latest Update: Maharashtra MBBS Revised Provisional Merit List 2017 will be declared on 24th July. You can check the below provided link

KGMU UP NEET Counselling 

NEET State Wise Rank List

 

DMER Maharashtra MBBS Counselling, Application Form, Seat Allotment Result

DMER Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2017

DMER Mumbai conducts its admission procedure every year for medical courses on the basis of NEET Exam. Currently, NEET is the only medical exam which the candidates need to take in for getting admission in any medical and dental institutes across the country. Therefore all the aspirants who have secured valid score in NEET 2017 Result must now attend DMER Maharashtra MBBS Counselling 2017 which will be conducted via online mode from  24th- 27th July. DMER is going to conduct DMER MBBS Admission 2017, where 85% state seat quota will be provided, while for admission in the remaining 15% All India quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC).

Maharashtra MBBS Counselling Schedule

DMER Maharashtra MBBS Counselling, Application Form, Seat Allotment Result

Maharashtra MBBS Counselling Procedure

Maharashtra MBBS counselling will be conducted in two rounds and therefore candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps at the time of counselling

  • Registration

Candidates need to register themselves through its official portal. Therefore all the NEET qualified aspirants eligible for DMER Maharashtra MBBS Counselling must go through Maharashtra MBBS Registration 2017, where he/ she need to fill the required details as per specified.

  • Choice Filling and Locking

Candidates appearing for counselling must now choose their preferred choice of college and course for the seat allocation process. Applicants can select minimum 1 online preference or up to 300 and preference can be changed several times before submitting the form. Once the form is submitted no changes can be made

  • Document Verification

Candidates must upload the required documents for the verification purpose. The details of the documents are listed below.

  • NEET 2017 Score Card
  • 10th, 12th Mark sheet
  • NEET 2017 Admit Card
  • Caste certificate (if applicable)
  • Local Residence certificate (last 12 years)
  • Income Up to One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
  • PH, NCC, Sports certificate (if applicable)

Seat Allotment

At the end of counselling, candidates will be allotted their seat as per preference, category, rank, and availability. A candidate who is not allotted seat in the first round will be eligible for the second round. However, if any candidate does not want to continue with the counselling can opt for the withdrawal option by filling ‘status retention form’

Reporting to Institute

Candidates who are allotted seats must report at the institute with original documents and self-attested xerox copies of the same, make payment of admission and confirm their seat. Any candidates who fail to do will become ineligible to participate in further rounds and his/ her seat will be cancelled.

Maharashtra MBBS Provisional Merit List 2017: Official Link

MBBS Maharashtra Seat Allotment Result

 Directorate of Medical Education & Research is going to conduct the counselling for mbbs admission soon. Therefore through the counselling, the authority will allocate seats to the candidates for MBBS courses on the basis of merit, choice, category and as per availability. The authority will publish MBBS Maharashtra Seat Allotment Result through its official portal and we will also update you here with the same.

For more details stay tuned to our portal. In the case of any query or review place your comments below and we will revert you in a short while.

NEET 2017 College Predictor

Scholarship Exam

Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here