KIITEE 2018 (कलिंग संस्थान औद्योगिक प्रौद्योगिकी भुवनेश्वर आम प्रवेश परीक्षा): Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology Bhubaneswar is going to conduct common entrance exam for all the undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The students have to apply online for the KIITEE Application Form 2018 before March. The admissions in medical courses like MBBS, BDS etc will be done with NEET 2018 Scorecard. The students have to submit the form to take part in the KIIT Admission 2018.
KIITEE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the KIITEE Registration 2018 before the last date of the form. The students have to send the form to the below-mentioned address. We will provide here the direct link for the filling and be downloading of the KIITEE Application Form. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit KIIT Admission Form 2018.
- The aspirants can access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the official website.
- Then they have to open the apply online link present at the bottom of the homepage.
- Now enter all the valid details carefully and correctly.
- Now submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Take a print out of the generated form.
- Now attach the copy of documents, passport size photograph along with the form.
- Send the form by registered or speed post.
- The application status can be checked 20 days after the submission of the application form.
- The aspirants have to enter their application number for the checking of the form.
The Director, Admissions,
Bhubaneswar-751024, Odisha, India
KIITEE Application Fee
- This exam is exempted from any application fee.
KIITEE Exam Date 2018
|Application Form releases||1st Week of December 2017|
|Deadline for the Submission||Last Week of March 2018|
|Closing date of Application Form Receiving||Last Week of March 2018|
|Admit Card will release||1st Week of April 2018|
|KIITEE Exam Date||2nd Week of April to Last Week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st Week of May 2018|
|Counselling Starts||Last Week of May 2018|
For UG Courses
|B.Tech/B.Tech + M.Tech (Dual Degree) Biotechnology|
For PG Courses
KIITEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: KIITEE 2018
- Mode of Paper: Online
- Type of paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- No of Questions: Vary according to the name of Exam
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 4 Marks will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: one mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Course||Subjects||Number of Questions|
|B.Tech/B.Arch (Science Group)/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|B.Sc Nursing/Biotechnology Dual Degree||Physics||40|
|Basic Electrical Engineering||40|
|BBA/BCA/Bachelor of Design (Fashion/Textile)/Bachelor of Film & television production/BA.LLB/BBA.LLB/BSc.LLB/Master of Mass( Integrated) Communication/B.Arch.(Other Group)||Mathematical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||30|
|LL.M.||MCQ Based on LL.B.||120|
|M.Sc.(Biotechnology) & M.Sc.(Applied Microbiology)(2 years)||Biology||50|
|Master of Public Health (2Years), Master of Hospital Administration (2Years)||Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|Logical Reasoning & Data Interpretation||30|
|M.Sc Nursing||B.Sc Nursing||120|
|Ph.D||Teaching & Research Aptitude||60|
KIITEE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the entrance exam will vary according to the course. For undergraduate courses, the KIIT Entrance Exam Syllabus will be same as the 11th and 12th class level Physics, Chemistry, mathematics books. For Management and PG courses the syllabus of respective discipline will be asked. The aspirants have to follow the syllabus to score high marks in the entrance exam. Fior feedback and more queries regarding the KIITEE Entrance Exam 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.