BCECE LE Admit Card 2023: BCECE (lateral entry) exam is conducted by the BCECE board every year for all the eligible candidates who want a lateral entry in the Engineering, Para-medical and pharmacy course. These courses are offered by various institutes and colleges in state Bihar.
BCECE LE 2023 application form is already available on the official website, so candidates who are interested in this exam can apply for this. The last date to fill the application form is 8th June 2023 (expected). In this article, we are going to share all the details about the BCECE (LE) Admit Card.
BCECE (LE) Admit Card 2023: Exam Date(expected)
|BCECE LE 2023 Events||Expected Dates|
|Start of online registration||29th April 2023|
|Last Date of online registration||20th May 2023|
|Last Date to Submit Online Fee /Bank Challan||21st May 2023|
|Last Date of Editing in form||23-25th May 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Admit Card will be issued||13th June 2023|
|Exam Date (Proposed)||23rd June 2023|
Bihar BCECE (LE) Hall Ticket 2023 Download
Admit card is a very important document for the BCECE (LE) exam. Without it, candidates will be not allowed for the exam. The admit card will be also required at the time of the document verification process, which is a part of counselling.
Get Your BCECE LE Admit Card Directly from : Here
Admit card is important because it will have all the details of your exams such as Exam Time & Date, Address of examination center, instructions to correctly fill the OMR Sheet, and reporting time.
Here we are also providing steps to Download Hall Ticket from the official website.
How to Download BCECE LE Hall Ticket 2023
Candidates have to download the admit card and to do that they can follow this step by step tutorial.
- Candidates have to visit the official site.
- They will find the link with text ‘BCECE (LE)’. Click on it.
- Now on the next page find the link with the text “Download Admit Card of BCECE [LE]-2023”. Click on it.
- Now on the newly opened page, they have to follow the link containing the text “Download your Admit card by Registration No. and Date of Birth: Click Here” Click on Click Here.
- Enter your Registration No. and Date of Birth and click on submit.
- After it, your BCECE (LE) Admit Card 2023 will be downloaded on the device. Save it and take a print-out of it. You will need it at the examination center and also in counselling
BCECE (LE) 2023 Exam Admit Card
The exam will be conducted on 1st July 2023 (Expected). Candidates have to bring their BCECE (LE) Admit Card to the examination center. The time duration of the exam is 2 hours and 15 minutes. Candidates have to be well prepared for the exam with the help of provided syllabus and exam pattern. Paper will have 150 objective questions. The exam will be conducted in Offline mode. So candidates have to carry pens, to fill the OMR Sheet.
After the BCECE LE Result and answer key will be released on the official website. After the result, a rank/merit list will be also released and on the basis of the rank sheet Candidates will be called for the counselling process.