AILET Admit Card 2021: Candidates aiming to pursue various LAW programmes such as BA LLB (Hons.), LL.M and Ph.D from National Law University (NLU), Delhi can apply for AILET 2021. All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) is a university level law entrance test organized by NLU. To participate in this exam, students will have to download the AILET Hall Ticket from the official website.
Those candidates who will not successfully apply for the AILET application form, they will not be able to download their admit card. No other way will be there to access the admit card, so must download it within the time period.
AILET Admit Card 2021 (Releasing Date)
NLU Delhi has announced the examination date. The examination authority will upload the AILET Hall Ticket 2021 on its official site 2 week prior to the examination date.
Candidates can check the AILET Exam Date 2021 here so that you do not miss the examination.
|Release Date of Online Application Form||23rd January 2021|
|Closing date of application form submission||25th June 2021|
|AILET Admit Card Release Date||–|
|AILET Exam Date||–|
|Result BA LL.B (Hons.)||–|
|Counselling or Admission Letter(1st list)||–|
|Last date to pay fee (1st list)||–|
|Result Declaration for LL.M||–|
|Ph.D Result Announcement||–|
How to Download AILET Admit Card 2021
Candidates can go through the listed step by step procedure to download NLU AILET Admit Card
- Go to the NLU Delhi official website i.e. nludelhi.ac.in
- Search for AILET 2021 Admit Card Download link on the home page.
- Candidates can access their admit card either by entering Application & Date of Birth or Applicant’s name & Date of Birth.
- Enter the details per your preference and click on “submit” button.
- The Admit Card will be appeared on the screen.
- Save the admit card for future reference.
AILET Admit Card Important Instructions
- Candidates should arrive at the examination center 30 minutes before the exam timing. You will be allowed to enter the examination center for up to 15 minutes from the starting of the examination.
- Students will not get their admit card through offline mode. So to avoid last minutes of chaos download it before the last date of admit card issuing.
- Must carry your AILET Hall Ticket during the examination with valid identity proof (Voter ID card, Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Passport).
- After downloading the admit card, must verify all the details printed on it. In case of any discrepancies, report to the official authority of NLU, Delhi.
- Candidates are advised to keep their admit card secure till the completion of counselling and admission process.
We hope that all the information provided here will be helpful to you. In case, candidates face any problem while downloading the admit card can ask their query by commenting in the comment box below. We will help you for sure.
AILET Admit Card 2021: Official Website