TS EAMCET 2018 (तेलंगाना इंजीनियरिंग कृषि चिकित्सा सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad conducts Telangana Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test on behalf of TSCHE. This exam is conducted for the admissions in various colleges and universities in the state of Telangana. The interested aspirants can apply for the TS EAMCET Application Form 2018 by accessing the official website. The students who will qualify the exams will get eligible for the TS EAMCET Admissions. Later, they will be called for the counselling procedure.
How To Crack EAMCET || Engineering Entrance Exam
TS EAMCET Application Form 2018
The students who are seeking admissions in various courses in the state of Telangana. They can apply online for the TS EAMCET Registration Form 2018. The dates for the releasing of the form are not announced yet. But it is expected that the form will release in February. The aspirants will be able to check their TS EAMCET Registration number after the successful submission. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the online form.
Steps to submit TS EAMCET Application 2018.
- The aspirants have to visit the official website.
- Then they have to click on the TS EAMCET Apply Online 2018 link.
- The link will be made available after the activation.
- The aspirants now have to enter their personal details in the desired places.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the application form.
- Pay the required fees via any of the online payment modes.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the exam purposes.
TS EAMCET Application Fee
|For others||For SC/ST|
|A & E both||Rs.1000||Rs.500|
TS EAMCET Exam Date 2018
|Notification Releases||Last week of February 2018|
|Application form start from||Last week of February 2018|
|Last to submit the application form without late fee||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application fee with late fee||1st week of April 2018|
|Correction of filled in details||1st week of April to 2nd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||Last week of April 2018|
|Commencement of Exam||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||Last week of May 2018|
TS EAMCET Eligibility Criteria
For Engineering, Pharmacy, Bio-Tech, BSc
- The aspirants must be a Telangana or AP Domicile.
- there is no age limit in the admissions.
- For B.Tech related to food science, Dairy, Agriculture the upper age limit is 22 (25 for SC/ST) and lower age is 17.
- Aspirants must have passed 12th class with PCM from any recognized board.
- Aspirants have scored minimum 45% marks(40% for Reserved).
- Final year/ Diploma aspirants can also apply.
For BNYS/ BHMS/ BAMS
- Aspirants must have completed 17 years on 31st December 2018 and there is no upper age limit.
- The student passed/ Appearing 12th class can also apply.
- They must have cleared the exam with Physics, Zoology, Chemistry and Botany.
- Aspirants must be elder than the age of 16 and there is no upper age limit.
- The aspirant must have passed 12th class with 45% marks and PCB as compulsory subjects from any recognized board.
- There is a relaxation of 5 % for SC/ ST students.
For Pharm.D Course
- The students Appearing or passed 12th class can apply for the form.
- Minimum age required is 17 years.
- The aspirant qualified the 12th class with PCB or PCM subjects and should have secured 45 % Marks (40% for SC/ST).
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: TS EAMCET 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Exam Pattern: MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
- Number of Questions: 160 Questions
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology.
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for Each Right Answer
How To Crack Medical Entrance Exams || TS EAMCET Syllabus
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the exam consists of basic subjects of the class 12th level. The subjects are physics, chemistry, mathematics, biology etc. The students have to study them properly to score good marks. The TS EAMCET Syllabus Pdf is given below in details.
- Physical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Atomic Physics
- Geometrical optics
- Industrially Important Compounds
- Amino Acids and Protein
- Oil and Fats
- Organic Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Chemical bonding
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Compounds with oxygen
- Chemical Kinetics
- Gaseous State
- Oxidation Number
- Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
TS EAMCET Maths Syllabus
- Group Theory
- Analytical Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Matrices and Determinants
- Elements of Number Theory
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence improvement
- Grammer Related Questions
- General Biology topics