TS EAMCET Syllabus (तेलंगाना ईएएमसीईटी सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2017: Applicants who are going to appear in the Telangana Engineering Entrance Exam are advised to check the latest and updated Syllabus of TS EAMCET in practice to score qualifying marks in TS engineering entrance exam. Candidates will also be able to check the TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017. If we talk about the syllabus and exam pattern then we want to conclude that the questions will be asked from 11th & 12th syllabus of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. There are total 160 questions ( Maths: 80, Physics: 40, Chemistry: 40) and each question carries one mark. Candidates are advised to check the detailed Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017 by following the complete information given below.
टीएस ईएएमसीईटी 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न
टीएस ईएएमसीईटी 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पिछला साल के पेपर्स, हल प्रैक्टिस पेपर्स, नमूना पत्र। तेलंगाना ईएएमसीईटी परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, मॉडल प्रश्न पत्रों की जांच यहां की जा सकती है।
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2017
To score good marks in entrance examination applicants need to go through the topic wise Syllabus and examination paper pattern of TS EAMCET. Telangana State Engineering Entrance Test is conducting by the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU), Hyderabad for admission to undergraduate applicants. The questions that are asked in the TS EAMCET 2017 will be from the PCM 10+2 level of the CBSE/ state board exam. This examination is State Level exam for undergraduate applicants admission. With the help of Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2017, applicants we will be able to score good and qualifying marks in entrance examination. Following are the subject topics of Telangana State Engineering Entrance Test which is given as follow.
TS EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus 2017
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
TS EAMCET Physics Syllabus 2017
- Physics World
- Units And Measurements
- Motion in a Straight Line
- Motion in a Plane
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Systems of Particles and Rotational Motion
- Mechanical Properties of Solids
- Mechanical Properties of Fluids
- Thermal Properties of Matter
- Kinetic Theory
- Ray Optics and Optical Instruments
- Wave Optics
- Electric Charges and Fields
- Electrostatic Potential and Capacitance
- Current Electricity
- Moving Charges and Magnetism
- Magnetism and Matter
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Semiconductor Electronics
- Communication Systems
TS EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Atomic Structure
- Classification Of Elements And Periodicity In Properties
- Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure
- States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids
- Chemical Equilibrium And Acids Bases
- Hydrogen And Its Compounds
- The S – Block Elements (Alkali And Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P- Block Elements Group 13 (Boron Family)
- P-Block Elements – Group 14 (Carbon Family)
- Environmental Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry-Some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons
- Solid State
- Electrochemistry And Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles Of Metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- D And F Block Elements & Coordination Compounds
- Biomolecules: Carbohydrates
- Chemistry In Everyday Life
- Haloalkanes And Haloarenes
- Organic Compounds Containing C, H And O (Alcohols, Phenols, Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones And Carboxylic Acids)
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern
We are here to make the candidates aware of the Exam Pattern of Telangana EAMCET 2017 and after knowing of the paper pattern, candidates will be able to become familiar with the type and number of questions that are asked from different sections. There are total 160 questions (M:C:P = 80:40:40) and the maximum marks that can be achieved are 160 with each question carrying 01 marks. No marks will be deducted for any wrong attempted question.
- Paper Type: Objective type (MCQ).
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode (OMR Based)
- Paper Duration: 03 Hours, i.e. 180 Minutes.
- Total No. of questions: 160 Questions.
- Paper Language: English and Telugu.
- Each question carries one mark.
- No Negative marking.
TS EAMCET 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Its a great news for all those candidates who are searching for the study material to prepare themselves for Telangana EAMCET 2017. They will be able to check subject wise syllabus of TS EAMCET 2017 from the details given above The questions that are included in Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2017 are from the 10+2 level questions of Physics, Chemistry, and Maths. If we talk about thwTS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2017 then we want to conclude that there are total 160 questions (P:C:M = 40:40:80) that are asked in the entrance exam. Each correct answer carries 01 marks and there will be no negative marking. Still, if you have any of the queries, you are invited to contact us by commenting at the end of the post. We will respond you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.