TANCET MBA Counselling 2017(तमिल नाडु कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट MBA काउंसलिंग ) is going to be conducted by Anna University, Chennai tentatively n the last week of April or first week of May 2017. Through TANCA MBA Counselling process, candidates will be provided admission into MBA courses in offered by the prestigious B-schools of Tamil Nadu. The counselling session will be held offline and candidates must report in the allotted centre for counselling. The TANCET MBA Counselling Procedure will be conducted on the basis of the candidates rank in TANCET MBA 2017. Therefore all the eligible candidates who qualify successfully in the exam will be called for TANCET Counselling 2017 where he has to go for document verification followed by seat allotment and other subsequent rounds. For more details in regards to TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule and all relevant details, check the article below.
TANCA MBA Counselling
Candidates will be called for TANCET MBA Counselling on the basis of TANCET MBA 2017 results. All the qualified candidates have to download TANCET MBA Counselling Call Letter to appear for the counselling schedule as per their rank. After each of the counselling round, applicants can check the availability of seats, on the basis of which the number of counselling rounds will be decided.
TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule
Check the details of TANCET MBA Counselling Dates below-
|TANCET Results||11th April 2017|
|TANCET Counselling||April /May 2017|
TANCET MBA Counselling Procedure
Candidates must go through the following steps at the time of TANCET MBA Admission Procedure
- All the shortlisted candidates must attend in person for the counselling process.
- Candidates must ensure that they are carrying their counselling call letter before entering the counselling center.
- Candidates must register themselves by filling TANCET MBA Counselling Form and enter the relevant details as required.
- Candidates must select the choice of the college and institute as per their preference.
- Candidates must make payment of counselling fee of Rs 5300( General category candidate) and Rs 1150 (SC/ST/SCA candidates of Tamil Nadu) which includes a non-refundable amount of Rs 300(150 for SC/ST/SCA).
- Candidates must proceed next for the document verification round where they are required to carry their original documents along with their photocopy for the purpose of verification.
- After successful verification, aspirants will be alloted seat on the basis of merit, category, choice, and availability.
- Further candidate must report to the alloted institute and make payment of admission fee and confirm their seat.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII MARKSHEET
- TANCET 2017 score card
- TANCET 2017 Admit card
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Abled candidates (if Applicable)
- TANCET MBA counselling 2017 call letter
TANCET Seat ALLOTMENT 2017
After the declaration of TANCET MBA Counselling Rank List seat will be alloted to the candidates as per TANCET MBA Merit list. Applicants will be offered their seat in the desired course as per their choice, rank and TANCET MBA Counselling Seat Vacancy. Thus the counselling results will be announced through the official site and we will also update you here with the same.
For more updates make a frequent visit to our site and we will also update you about Upcoming MBA/BBA Entrance Examinations.