TANCET MBA Entrance Exam (तमिलनाडु एमबीए प्रवेश परीक्षा) 2017: The Anna University conducts entrance exam for postgraduate students for two-year degree course program in Master of Business Administration (MBA). Anna University invites TANCET MBA Online Application Form 2017 from the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects till the last date, i.e. February last week. The Tamilnadu MBA Entrance Test 2017 will be conducted on 25th March 2017 at its various exam centres all across the state for enrolling new candidates who are seeking for admission in MBA. Candidates nee to qualify the Tamilnadu Common Entrance Exam 2017 to get admission in MBA programs.
[alert color=”blue” icon=””]
टीएएनसीईटी एमबीए आवेदन पत्र जनवरी से फरवरी के अंतिम सप्ताह तक जमा करवाए जा सकते है। तमिलनाडु एमबीए प्रवेश परीक्षा ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण फॉर्म, परीक्षा तिथियां, परीक्षा पैटर्न, सिलेबस, सैंपल पेपर्स, पिछला वर्ष पेपर्स, साल्व्ड अभ्यास पेपर्स, परिणाम, काउंसलिंग प्रक्रिया, सीट आवंटन रिजल्ट यहाँ जांचा जा सकता है। [/alert]
TANCET (Tamilnadu MBA Entrance Exam) 2017
The Admission Process of Anna University has been started so interested candidates can apply by submitting the TANCET MBA Registration Form 2017 on or before the last date. It is mandatory to fill the online application form for each and every candidate to participate in the TANCET MBA admission process. In the application form mention all details of students like educational, personal and other required details. Students can fill online TANCET MBA Application Form as given below simple steps-
- Visit the official website of Anna University i.e. annauniv.edu/.
- Search for the apply online link on the home page and click on it.
- The application form will appear on your system screen.
- Read all instruction of the application form before start filling it.
- Enter all the entries in the online form with authentic details.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the needed documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Recheck the filled entries and hit the submit button.
- Take a hard copy of the application form for future need.
TN MBA Entrance Exam 2017
- Exam Name: Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET)
- Exam Level: State Level Examination
- Exam For: Post Graduate Students only
- Organization University: Anna University, Chennai
TANCET MBA Eligibility Criteria 2017
Students to get admission must be full fill for Eligible Criteria of TANCET MBA 2017. If students do not follow eligible criteria cannot apply for the entrance test.
- Students should be passed in previous any kind of bachelor degree from well known University/ Institute/ Board with minimum 50% aggregate.
- The reservation also applicable for students as per Govt. of India rules and regulation.
TANCET MBA 2017 Important Date
TANCAT MBA Important Date considers admission date, exam date, and another important date. These TANCET MBA Important Date can be changed as per Anna University.
|Application Starts||January 29, 2017|
|Application Ends||February 28, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Online Payment||January 29 to February 20, 2017|
|Entrance Exam||March 25, 2017 (2:30 to 4:30 pm)|
|TANCET 2017 MBA Result||Last week of June 2017|
|TANCET 2017 MBA Mark sheets||02nd week of April 2017|
|TANCET 2017 Counselling||April-May 2017|
TANCET MBA 2017 Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the necessary registration fee at the time of online application submission by the online mode given below.
- General/ OBC: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ SC/ Other reserved categories: Rs. 250/-
Application fee payment modes:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
- Bank Demand Draft
TANCET MBA 2017 Selection Process
Students will be select for MBA admission as per performance in entrance test and counseling process. TANCET MBA Selection Process will be based on performance in the entrance exam. So students need to get good and high score card in the entrance test.
TANCET MBA 2017 Exam Pattern
Students need to every year Exam Pattern of TANCET MBA 2017 to make good and high rank in the entrance test. There will be 100 questions in the entrance test and all questions will be objective type and multiple choices. So aspirants need to choose any one option for the right answer. In TANCET MBA Exam Pattern total time duration will be 120 minutes or 2 hours.
TANCET MBA 2017 Syllabus
Candidates looking for the effective and resulting study material to prepare themselves for Tamilnadu MBA entrance exam will be able to check the TANCET MBA Syllabus 2017 by following the details below. The topic wise syllabus of TANCET 2017 will help the candidates to score good qualifying marks in the entrance exam to clear the TANCET MBA Cutoff. In the exam syllabus, students want to subjects which questions will be mentioned in the entrance test. Subjects that are included in the TANCET MBA Entrance Exam Syllabus are given below.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Reasoning
- Verbal ability and
- Data Interpretation.
TANCET MBA Exam Pattern 2017
We are here to facilitate the candidates with the Tamilnadu MBA Entrance Exam Pattern 2017. Candidates can access the no. of questions that will be asked from various sections.
- Paper Type: Objective Type (MCA)
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode
- Total No. of Questions: 100 Questions
- Maximum Marks: 100 Marks
- Marks Per Question: 1 Marks
- Negative Marking: 0.20 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Total Time Duration: 02 Hours (120 Minutes)
|S.No.||Topics||No. of questions||No. of choices||Duration|
|1.||Questions from provided Business situations||2 articles||04||02 hours|
|2.||Comprehension Passage||2 passages|
|3.||Graduate level Mathematics||25|
|4.||Determining Data Sufficiency||15|
TANCET MBA 2017 Offered Course
Anna University likely every year provides education in management and TANCET Offered Course for MBA in various type of courses. Students need to choose any one course program. TANCET MBA Offered Course given below-
- General Managements
- Technology Management
- Financial Service Management
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Health Service Management
- Human Resource Management
- Hospitality Service Management
TANCET MBA Admit Card 2017
Admit cards are available now for all those candidates who have applied for application form before last late of submission. Aspirants can easily download TANCET MBA Admit Card 2017 by mentioning their details like name, roll no, date of birth and other required details. Students need to appear in exam center with TANCET MBA Admit Card. Without admit card students will not attend entrance exam.
TANCET MBA Result 2017
Anna University has all prepared itself to declared the Tamilnadu MBA Entrance Exam 2017 Result/ Scorecard for only those students who have appeared in the TANCET MBA entrance exam. Students can check their TANCET MBA Result 2017 in the last week of June 2017 by using or mention details like name, roll no, date of birth and other necessary details. Candidates can check here the TANCET Cutoff 2017 that will be released by the end of June. Candidates who have passed in entrance exam can register for the counseling process.
TANCET MBA 2017 Counseling Process
After qualifying the TANCET MBA Merit, selected candidates will be called to register for the TANCET MBA Counseling Process. After that, the candidates will be allotted the seats as per the choices filled in the counselling form and merit achieved in TANCET MBA entrance exam 2017. Steps are given below, by following them, candidates can register themselves for TANCET MBA Counseling Process 2017:
- Firstly students need to register for counseling process to admission which conducts by Anna University.
- University announces students for admission by TANCET MBA Merit List.
- Merit list announces shortlist students and it can be more rounds.
- After shortlisting students they all need to verify their documents to the college campus.
- If any students do not attend in the counseling process and not have legal documents their admission will be canceled.
Contact at Anna University
Center for Entrance Examination,
Chennai – 600025
TANCET MBA Admission 2017
Anna University conducts the engineering entrance test for enrolling new candidates in the classroom MBA programs. Online applications for Tamilnadu Common Entrance Test carries out from January to February last week, each year. After the successful application submission, the entrance exam will be conducted on 25th March 2017. All the necessary details concerning the TANCET MBA Entrance Test, such as eligible criteria, selection process, exam pattern, exam syllabus, important dates and other complete details has been concluded above. Candidates are invited to contact us by using the comment box at the end of the post in case of any issues while registering for TANCET 2017.