SRMJEEE 2018 (एसआरएम संयुक्त इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): The SRM University conducts SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Examination for the students who are seeking admissions in UG and PG courses of the University. The students can apply online for the SRMJEEE 2018 Application form by accessing the official website. The application form will commence in the month of October. The students who will successfully submit the form only they will get eligible for the entrance exam of SRM University Admissions 2018. They have to qualify the exam to join the admission process.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
The students who are interested and seeking admissions in various UG & PG courses in engineering, they can apply online for the SRMEEE Application Form here. The deadline for the submission of the online form is in March. We will provide here the direct link for the submission fo the SRMJEEE Registration. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online form.The exam will be conducted in the month of April 2018.
Steps to submit SRMJEE Admission Form 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to open the SRMJEEE Apply Online Link present at the end of the page.
- Now start filling all the required details in the desired spaces.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the exam purposes.
SRMJEE Application Fee
- The students have to pay Rs. 1060 for the application form.
- The payment will be made only by the online banking modes.
SRMJEEE 2018 Exam Date
|Commencement of Aplications||3rd week of October 2017|
|Deadline to submit the application||3rd week of March 2018|
|Starting of slot booking||March 2018|
|Availability of admit card||March 2018|
|Exam date||1st week to last week of April 2018|
|Declaration of result||1st week of May 2018|
|Counselling starts||2nd week of May 2018|
SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
The students who are going to apply for the application form are advised to check the SRMEEE Eligibility First.
- The aspirants must be an Indian Citizen
- The NRI, PIO & OCI card holder students can also apply for the admissions.
- The aspirant must have completed his/ her 17 years of Age on 31st December of the admission year.
For B.Tech Courses
- The aspirant must have scored minimum 60% marks in PCM/ PCB (for Biotech, Biomed, Genetic) for admissions in Kattankulathur, Vadapalani & Ramapuram Campuses.
- For NCR & Delhi Campuses 55% is the minimum criterion.
- The aspirant passed or appearing 12th class with PCM as compulsory subjects from any recognized board.
SRMJEEE 2018 Syllabus
The University will conduct the exam for the admissions in engineering courses. The aspirants have to study all the main subjects of class 12th like Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The details for the SRMEEE Syllabus are mentioned below.
- Units and Measurement
- Oscillations and Wave Motions
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Atomic Physics and Relatively
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronics & Communication
- Mechanics of Solids and Fluid
- Ray and Wave Optics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Families: Periodic Properties
- Chemical Bonding
- Molecular Structure and s&p- block elements
- States of matter
- Chemical Thermodynamics & Energetic
- Determinants and their Applications
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Catalysis and Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Integral Calculus & Differential Equations of First order
- Analytical Geometry
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Relations and Functions
- Differential Calculus and its applications
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Plant Physiology
- Biology in Human Welfare
- Plant Anatomy
- Taxonomy of Angiosperm
- Cell Biology and Genetics
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2018
The students have to check the exam pattern of the exam so that they can get an idea about the number of questions, marking scheme etc. The SRMEEE Exam Pattern will include the questions from the Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology subjects. The aspirants will the question paper according to the choice of the course for which they have applied.
- Name of Exam: SRMJEEE
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Number of Questions: Depend upon the course
- Subjects: Chemistry, physics, biology, Mathematics.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Marking Scheme: 3 Marks for Each Question (2.1 for biology)
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking in the exam.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marking Scheme||Total Marks|