SMVDU Admission 2022- श्री माता वैष्णो देवी विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra was commonly known as SMVDU invites applicants for admission into various UG/ PG courses. All the eligible candidates interested in SMVDU Admission now apply through the online procedure before the last date.
Applicants seeking admission must fill SMDU Online Application Form 2022 through its official portal and accordingly to apply for the desired course. Candidates can get here details of the SMVDU Fee Structure along with precise information about Admissions to various courses. For more details check the article below.
SMVDU Admission 2022
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University is one of the prestigious University located in Katra, Jammu & Kashmir. The University offers admission to courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, M.Sc (Maths/ Physics/ Biotechnology), MBA, M.Tech, Ph.D., MA courses etc. Therefore applicants interested in SMVDU Admission Procedure must fill the application form. Before applying all the contenders need to check the eligibility details. Candidates looking for SMVDU B.Tech Admission 2022 along with admission to other courses must apply by filling the application form with the required details.
|Association Name||Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU)|
|Admission Courses||UG & PG|
|Application Form Dates||May 2022|
|Entrance Exam Date||June 2022|
SMVDU UG/ PG Admission 2022 Eligibility
Candidate applying for admission in undergraduate courses must complete 12th with Mathematics or other relevant subjects from a recognized Institute and board.
Candidates applying for post-graduation courses must have completed graduation in relevant field with good academic records.
SMVDU Katra Fee Structure:
Candidates applying for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Admissions must make payment of the below-mentioned amount as course fee.
SMVDU Admission Application Form 2022
Applicants need to fill SMVDU Katra Admission Form 2022 before the 2nd week of June. Applicants download the application form and apply it accordingly for its desired course. Therefore candidates need to go through below-mentioned points to fill the form.
- Log onto the official portal first.
- Click on Admission -> Online admission form
- Candidates must register themselves through the SMVDU Online Registration process.
- Fill the required details
- Enter login details with a password and click on ‘Register’
- Download the Application Form
- Fill it in the prescribed format
- Take a printout of it and send it to the below address along with a Demand Draft of Rs 1,100 drawn in the favor of Registrar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, payable at Katra
Office of the Registrar,
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University,
Kakryal, Katra- 182320 (J&K).
Documents to be enclosed with SMVDU Admission Form 2022
- X & XII mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- Character certificate issued by the Institute last attended
- 5 recent passport sized photograph
- Two self-addressed envelope
- JEE Main rank card
- JEE Main Registration card
- School leaving/migration certificate
SMVDU Counselling Dates 2022
The SMVDU Katra Admission will be conducted completely on a merit basis. The SMVDU Merit List prepared on the basis of candidates marks secured in the qualifying exam in any recognized board. Therefore eligible candidates need to attend SMVDU Counselling 2022 which will commence from 3rd week of July and get their allotted seats.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal. In case of query place it below in the commenting box.
See Also: JK BPEE CET Counselling