SMVDU Admission 2017- श्री माता वैष्णो देवी विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश: Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, Katra commonly known as SMVDU invites applicants for admission into various UG/ PG courses. All the eligible candidates who are interested in SMVDU Admission must now apply soon through its online procedure before the last date. Applicants seeking admission must fill SMDU Online Application Form 2017 through its official portal and accordingly apply for the desired course.Candidates can also get here details of SMVDU Fee Structure along with precise information about Admission to various courses. For more details check the article below.
SMVDU Admission 2017
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University is one of the prestigious University located in Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir. The University offers admission to technical courses such as B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Tech Biotechnology etc. Therefore applicants who are interested in SMVDU Admission Procedure must fill the application form soon. Candidates who are looking for SMVDU B.Tech Admission 2017 along with admission to other courses must apply by filling the application form soon with the required details.
SMDU Online Application Form 2017
Applicants need to fill SMVDU Katra Admission Form 2017 before 2nd week of June. Applicants must download the form and apply accordingly for its desired course. Therefore candidates need to go through below mentioned points to fill the form.
- Log onto official portal www.smvdu.ac.in
- Click on Admission -> Online admission form
- Candidates must register themselves through SMVDU Online Registration process.
- Fill the required details
- Enter login details with password and click on ‘Register’
- Download the Application Form
- Fill it in prescribed format
- Take printout of it and send it to below-mentioned address along with Demand Draft of Rs 1,100 drawn in the favor of Registrar Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, payable at Katra
Office of the Registrar
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University,
Kakryal, Katra- 182320 (J&K)
Documents to be enclosed with the application form
- X, XII mark sheet
- Date of birth certificate
- character certificate issued by the Institute last attended
- 5 recent passport sized photograph
- Two self-addressed envelope
- JEE Man rank card
- JEE Main Registration card
- School leaving/migration certificate
SMVDU Admission Criteria
Candidate applying for admission in undergraduate courses must complete 12th with Mathematics or other relevant subjects from a recognized Institute and board.
Candidates applying for post-graduation courses must have completed graduation in relevant field with good academic records.
SMVDU Katra Fee Structure
Candidates applying for Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Admissions must make payment of the below-mentioned amount as course fee.
The SMVDU Katra Admission will be conducted completely on merit basis. The SMVDU Merit List will be prepared on the basis of candidates marks secured in the qualifying exam in any recognized board. Therefore eligible candidates need to attend SMVDU Counselling 2017 which will commence from 3rd week of July and get their allotted seats.
For more updates stay tuned to our portal. In case of query place it below in the commenting box.