PTU M.tech Counselling 2018, Schedule, Application Form, Procedure,Seat Allotment

PTU M.Tech Counselling 2018( पंजाब तकनीकी विश्वविद्यालय एम.टेक काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted in June 2018 by I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University for providing admission into M.tech courses at the institutes of I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar and the Maharaja Ranjit Singh State Technical University, Bathinda. Candidates applying for PTU M.Tech Counselling Schedule must fill PTU M.Tech Application Form along with the payment of application fee. Aspirants can apply for multiple courses, but the counselling fee must be paid separately. Candidates will be provided PTU M.Tech admission 2018 on the basis of their GATE score, however, the leftover seat after the GATE qualified candidates will be provided to Non-GATE qualifiers on the basis of their qualifying exams. In regards to more precise details of PTU M.Tech Counselling Procedure, go through the article and get complete details.

See also

MP M.Tech counselling

UPES MEET Counselling

PTU M.Tech Counselling 2018

The PTU M.Tech Counselling is going to be conducted from the 4th week of June 2018. Therefore candidates applying for the counselling must fulfill certain eligibility criteria and apply online by filling PTU M.tech Counselling Application Form. The admission will be conducted completely on merit basis.

PTU M.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2018

Candidates who want to apply for PTU M.tech admissions must fulfill the below-mentioned criteria.

  • Candidate must possess B.Tech/B.E degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate(45% for ST, SC, PWD)
  • Candidate must possess a valid GATE Score
  • In case of Non-GATE qualified candidates, admission will be provided only in the availability of vacant seats and on the basis of candidates performance in the qualifying exam.
  • 85% seats are reserved for Punjab residents and the remaining 15% are allocated to candidates outside Punjab.

PTU M.Tech Application Form

The PTU M.Tech Application form 2018 for the first round of counselling will be released in May 2018, while for the second round, the registration process will start around July 2018 both in online and offline mode.

Application fee– Applicants must make payment of Rs 2000 per course. the payment can be made both in online as well as offline mode.

PTU M.Tech Counselling Schedule 2018

While applying for IK Gujraj Punjab Technical University M.Tech admission, candidates must keep track of PTU M.Tech Counselling dates which is discussed below-

  • Last Date for Application Submission – June 29, 2018
  • Date of Entrance Examination – July 1, 2018
  • Counselling: July /August 2018

PTU M.Tech Counselling Procedure 2018

While applying for Punjab Technical University M.tech Admission, candidates must go through the following process-

Registration

While applying for the counselling process, candidates must register themselves through its official website. After registration candidates must note down their user id and password which will be required for the further process.

Choice filling

Candidates as per their preference can fill the choice of their college and course.e choices made by the applicants will be locked automatically once the registration period gets over.

Seat allotment

Candidates will be provided their seat on the basis of valid GATE score. Applicants who rank high in the merit list will be alloted their seat first. Seats which remains vacant after exhausting GATE Merit list will be filled on the basis of the performance of candidates in qualifying exams.

Document verification

While reporting to the allocated institute candidates must go through a document verification round. Applicants must bring the following documents in original along with photocopy for verification-

  • X, XII Marksheet
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • 6 Passport Size Photographs
  • Medical Certificate
  • GATE Score card
  • PTU M.Tech. Counseling Registration Form 2018
  • PTU M.Tech. Admit Card 2018
  • One Photo ID proof
  • Category Certificate (Conditional)

PTU M.Tech Seat Allotment Results

Eligible candidates will be provided their respective seats on the basis of PTU M.Tech Merit List, which will be prepared on the basis of GATE scores. Applicants will be provided the PTU M.tech seat allotment results through email or SMS on their registered mobile number or email id. The authorities will also upload the final list of candidates on its official website.

In terms of more updates related to PTU M.Tech Counselling 2018, bookmark our page and stay tuned to with the upcoming information.Here you can also check details of Top Engineering Colleges of India.

See also 

VTUEE Counselling

JEE Main Counselling

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment