OUAT UG PG Counselling 2017- ओयूएटी स्नातक स्नातकोत्तर काउंसलिंग: Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology has announced the notification of OUAT Counselling 2017 which is going to be conducted in the month of July and August for both its UG/ PG courses. The counselling is going to be conducted after the declaration of OUAT Result for admission in agriculture and technology courses. Applicants who successfully qualify OUAT 2017 and their name appear in Merit List will be called for the counselling. Aspirants can now check here OUAT Counselling Date and accordingly attend the counselling. Therefore the counselling process includes a number of subsequent steps such as registration, document verification, OUAT Seat Allotment etc. In regards to more details, check the article Below.
OUAT UG Counselling 2017
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is one of the prestigious university of our country which offers admission in various UG and PG courses. Therefore applicants who are currently seeking for OUAT Admission 2017 can get here complete information. The University is going to conduct OUAT UG Counselling from 17th July which includes a number of subsequent rounds. Apart from this the university also offers admission in PG courses and accordingly the OUAT PG Counselling 2017 is going to be scheduled tentatively in the month of August. Thus through the counselling process candidates will be provided admission in the agriculture courses.
OUAT Counselling Schedule 2017 UG PG
All the applicants whose name appears in OUAT Merit List 2017, must attend the counselling as per scheduled. Therefore candidates can check below OUAT Counselling Schedule.
|Date of Entrance Examination||04.06.2017|
|Counseling –cum-Admission||17.07.2017 to 21.07.2017||3.08.2017 to 10.08.2017|
|Admission of State Govt. Sponsored Candidates||22.07.2017||–|
|Orientation Programme and|
Commencement of class
OUAT Counselling Procedure
Candidates appearing for OUAT Counselling must follow a number of steps as discussed below.
- Candidates must register themselves through its official portal
- At the time of registration, candidates need to enter the required details as required
- After registration, candidates will receive the dates for seat allotment.
- Further candidates need to go through the document verification process where they must bring their original documents along with a set of photocopy.
- After document verification, candidates must attend the counselling as per scheduled
- At the end of counselling, applicants will be alloted their seat on the basis of rank, category, and availability.
- Candidates who are allotted seat must report to the Institute on mentioned date and make payment of admission fee to confirm their seat. If any candidate fails to do so then his/ her seat will be cancelled.
OUAT Seat Allotment Result
Orissa University of Agriculture and Technology is going to conduct the counselling session in the month of July and August. Therefore through the counselling seats will be provided to candidates upon OUAT Seat Availability. Thus at the end of counselling the authority will release the OUAT Seat Allotment Result through its official portal, which will include the details of the seat and course allotted to them.