Punjab NEET Counselling 2018- NEET UG Cutoff, Merit List, Official Website

Punjab NEET Counselling 2018

Punjab NEET Counselling 2018: Department of Medical Education and Research (DMER) of Baba Farid University of Health Science (BFUHS), Faridkot, Govt. of Punjab has commenced the application form for counselling. Counselling form is available from 8 June on the official website of the University. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the Punjab NEET UG Counselling. BFUHS will release a state merit list after NEET result declaration. On the basis of merit list, applicants will be invited to apply registration form. It will be held in online mode only. Counselling will be organized in 2 Rounds. Candidates who qualified NEET exam with required NEET UG Cutoff can register for Punjab medical counselling.

Punjab NEET Counselling

Punjab NEET 2018 Counselling Dates

Here we are providing the counselling schedules for candidates who want to take part in Punjab MBBS/ BDS Counselling.

Activity Expected Dates 2018
Registration starts from 8th June
Last Date to register 23rd June
Release of Provisional Merit List Last week of June
Round 1 Counselling First week of July
Seat Allotment List Release (Round 1) Second week of July
Last Date to Report at College Last week of July
Round 2 Counselling First week of August
Seat Allotment List Release (Round 2) Second week of August
Last Date to Report at College Last week of August

Punjab NEET 2018 Counselling Procedure

  • Visit the University official site i.e. bfuhs.ac.in
  • Register yourself and fill the application form with choice of your colleges & courses for counselling.
  • After registration, provisional merit list will be declared.
  • Counselling round will be started and after that seat allotment list will be published by the authority of BFUHS
  • Students have to report at the allotted college with original documents for verification.
  • Candidates must report on the given date & time. If candidates fail to report on or before the last date, their seat will be cancelled and allotted to other candidates.

Documents Required  

  • 12th & 10th Mark sheet/ Admit Card/ Passing Certificate
  • NEET 2018 Admit Card
  • NEET 2018 Score Card
  • Birth Certificate
  • Domicile
  • Aadhar Card
  • Character Certificate
  • Migration Certificate
  • Caste Certificate (if applicable)
  • Printout of Counselling Application Form
  • Passport-sized Photographs

List of MBBS/ BDS Colleges

Following are the list of medical colleges of Punjab state, offers various courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, etc.

S.No. Name of Colleges
1.        Guru Gobind Singh Medical College, Sadiq Road, Faridkot
2.        Govt. Medical College, Majitha Road, Amritsar
3.        Govt. Medical College, Sangrur Road, Patiala
4.        Dayanand Medical College, Civil Lines, Ludhiana
5.        Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Medical Sciences & Research,   Amritsar
6.        Punjab Institute of Medical Sciences, Garha Road, Jalandhar
7.        Christian Medical College & Hospital,Ludhiana
8.        Punjab Government Dental College and Hospital,Amrtisar
9.        Govt. Dental College, Sangrur Road, Patiala
10.    Dasmesh Institute of Research & Dental Sciences, Faridkot
11.    Sri Guru Ram Das Institute of Dental Sciences & Research,Amritsar
12.    Baba Jaswant Singh Dental College Hospital & Research Institute,Ludhiana
13.    Guru Nanak Dev Dental College & Research Institute, Patiala Bathinda Road
14.    National Dental College,Tehsil Dera Bassi, Patiala
15.    Luxmi Bai Institute of Dental Sciences & Hospital, Sirhind Road, Patiala
16.    Genesis Institute of Dental Sciences & Research,Ferozepur
17.    Shaheed Kartar Singh Sarabha Dental College, Ludhiana
18.    Rayat-Bahra Dental College, Mohali
19.    Sri Sukhmani Dental College & Hospital, Derabassi, Mohali
20.    Christian Dental College,Ludhiana

Punjab NEET 2018 Cutoff

The official authority of BFUHS, Faridkot will declare the Punjab NEET Cutoff after final round of counselling. BFUHS, Govt. of Punjab will release the cutoff for 85% state quota seats. Remaining 15% seats are reserved for All India quota seats and decided by DGHS on behalf of MCC. Cutoff is the minimum marks required to get admission in the various medical college of Punjab state. Punjab MBBS Cutoff will be available online. Candidates can check on the university site.

Punjab NEET Merit List

Punjab MBBS Merit List will be declared after the NEET result declaration. Merit list will be decided on the basis of NEET score, category-wise reservation, seat availability etc. It will include the name of applicants who scored cutoff marks and eligible for Punjab counselling.

Official Website: Punjab NEET 2018 Counselling

"Drop your suggestions in below comment box, So we can help you in a better way"


WE KNOW WHAT’S UPCOMING

Add Comment