TNEA 2018 (तमिलनाडु इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश): The Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions are controlled by Anna University, Chennai. The admissions in various streams of engineering are provided through this process. The students have to submit the TNEA Application Form 2018 before the due date to join this process. The authorities will not conduct any entrance exam and the admissions will be done on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in their 12th standard. The aspirants are required to meet the eligibility criteria to get successful TNEA Admissions 2018.
TNEA Application Form 2018
The students who are seeking admissions in engineering after completing their 12th class in the state of Tamil Nadu. they cna apply online for the TNEA Admission Form 2018. The forms will be available in both online and offline modes. The aspirants just have to access the official website for that. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the form online. they just have to follow some steps to complete the process.
Steps to submit TNEA Anna University Application form.
- The aspirants have to visit the official website.
- then they have to click on the link for the TNEA Admission.
- Fill all the desired details correctly.
- Pay the required fee for the form.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, you can check your TNEA Application Status 2018 by login in on the website.
- For the Offline process, you have to send the form to the below given address.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
TNEA Application Fee
For Online Mode
- General: Rs.700
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs.250
For Offline Mode
- General: Rs.500
- SC/ ST/ OBC: Rs.250
TNEA Dates 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||April 2018|
|Deadline for Online application||May 2018|
|Merit list will release||June 2018|
|Classes will starts||August 2018|
TNEA Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants are required to check the TNEA Eligibility 2018 before applying for the application form. The students who will be eligible only their forms will be considered for the admissions process.
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Relaxation for Reserved category according to the admission norms.
- The aspirants must have cleared 12th class from a recognized board.
- They must have PCM as their compulsory subjects.
- Students must have scored 50% (45% for OBC & 40% for SC/ST/SCA/MBA Categories) in their qualifying exam.
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen
- They must be a Tamil Nadu Domicile.
- The aspirants who belong to Tamil Nadu and completed their 12th from another state can apply.
- Those who have parents as the central government employee, they can also apply but with a valid certificate of working ion TN state from last 5 years.
- Children of All India Service Tamil Nadu Cadre Officers are eligible for the admissions.
TNEA Cut Off 2018
The students have to apply for the application forms to get eligible for the admission process. The students who will clear the TNEA Cutoff will be eligible for the admissions. The cutoff is the minimum marks which are required for admission in any college. The authorities will release the cut off in June via online modes. The TNEA Cut Off College wise for the exam will depend upon many factors like number students applied, availability of seats, and the marks obtained by candidates in their intermediate.
TNEA Merit List 2018
The authorities will prepare the TNEA Merit List according to the students who have cleared the cutoff for the exam. The selected students will be called for the further processes. The merit list will be announced just after the releasing of the cutoff list. The students have to check their names by using TNEA Application Number 2018 which was provided to them during registration.
TNEA Counseling 2018
The students who will clear the cut-off marks will be called for the TNEA Counseling process. The students have to fill the registrations. The counselling will starts in the 3rd or 4th week of June. The aspirants will be allotted seats according to the TNEA Seat Allotment process. They have to submit counselling fee to join the process. Then, students who get a successful allotment, they have to submit the documents which are required for the admissions as well as the admission fee at the centre which is allotted to them. For feedback and queries regarding TNEA Anna University Counselling 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.