OJEE 2020 is conducted by the government of Orissa, state. OJEE is a state-level entrance exam, also known as Odisha JEE 2020. This entrance exam is organized to provide admission in various courses like 1st year of degree course of Pharmacy & Integrated MBA (5 years), lateral entry in Engineering /technology/pharmacy/MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA, M.Tech, MBA, M.Pharm, M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Arch (Exe.).Below.
From the year 2016, new rules are regulated for admission in B.E./B.Tech & MBBS/BDS. Admission in B.tech will be done on JEE Main scorecard and for MBBS/ BDS course admission will be done through NEET Score.
Odisha JEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The state government of Orissa will decide the OJEE eligibility criteria and publish on the official website. It is necessary to meet all the OJEE Eligibility Criteria before appearing for the exam. Candidates who don’t meet the eligibility criteria of OJEE will not be considered for admission in various colleges of Orissa, state. Please check the eligibility criteria before filling the registration form or application form for the entrance exam.
- Candidates should be an Indian citizen.
- Must have passed 10+2 with Science and Mathematics.
- Must score minimum 45% marks in qualifying exam (For reserved categories it will be 40%).
- Minimum age should be 17years & no limit for maximum age.
- Candidates should have domicile of Orissa state.
OJEE 2020 Important Dates
OJEE commonly known Odissa Joint Entrance Exam is a state-government controlled centralized exam for admission to many private and governmental medical, engineering & management institutions in Odisha. Every year more than 2 lakh students appear for this exam for undergraduate and post-graduate courses. OJEE Exam Date and dates related to admission process will be announced by the state government of Orissa on the website www.ojee.nic.in .we are providing the important dates of OJEE. You can check the dates and prepare yourself accordingly.
|Starting of application form||30th January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||5th April, 2020|
|Last date of online application fee payment||10th April, 2020|
|Availability of admit card||26th April 2020 and
|Date of Examination for Pen-and-paper mode||12th May 2020 (Sunday)|
|Tentative Dates for CBT||
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counselling||3rd week of June|
Odisha JEE 2020 Application Form
Odissa JEE Application form will release in last week of January 2020 and will be last up to the 3rd week of March 2019. OJEE Application Form will publish online by the state government of Orissa on their official website www.ojee.nic.in or www.odishajee.com. Interested candidates can check the portal regularly to get the updates related to Odissa JEE Application Form.
The process to fill the application form:
- Visit the official website.
- Click on the fill the OJEE application form.
- Fill the personal details and upload scanned photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- The application fee may vary according to the category.
|BAMS & BHMS/Pharmacy/Pharmacy and BAMS & BHM, LE (Engineering, Pharma), M.Tech/M.Tech(PT)/M.Arch/M.Pharma, Integrated MBA||Rs.1000/-|
|MBA and MCA,LE-MCA and PGAT||Rs.1500/-|
OJEE 2020 Syllabus
OJEE Syllabus is different for all courses. For MBA, the syllabus will be comprised of Verbal & analytical reasoning, comprehension, GK, etc. For B.tech/ B.Arch, the syllabus will be comprised of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics. Candidates can check the official website of OJEE for entire syllabus according to their course. The detailed syllabus is provided for applicants by the official authority. You can check and download the complete.
OJEE 2020 Exam Pattern
OJEE Exam Pattern will vary according to the course for which student will apply. Before appearing for the OJEE, one should know the exam pattern of OJEE 2019. It will help you to attempt the paper in the better way. OJEE exam pattern is be decided by the OJEE authority. Check the exam pattern mentioned below:-
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode.
- There will be total 60 questions per hour, vary with course.
- Type of question will be objective.
- +4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer and for each wrong answer -1 will be deducted.
Previous Year Question Paper
Check the previous year sample paper, it will be helpful to you to achieve good marks in OJEE exam. Students who want to appear in OJEE Exam this year can download the OJEE Previous Year Papers with Solution.
Follow the preparation tips to score good marks in OJEE exam:-
- Prepare according to the proper time for each task.
- Think positively, it will lead you to success.
- Do work smartly. Make separate sheets for formulas and theorem.
- Revise every topic regularly.
- Take a gap or break while study continuously.
- Get OJEE Previous Year Papers and Solve them.
OJEE 2020 Admit Card
The authority of OJEE will announce the availability of admit card in the month of April online. Students can visit the official website to download the OJEE Hall Ticket. Admit card will be available only for students who registered themselves successfully. The Admit card contains all the information like exam centers, the name of students, roll number, applied course, exam date etc.
Download Admit Card Here: OJEE Hall Ticket 2020
Follow the steps to download the OJEE Admit card:
- Visit the website ojee.nic.in or www.odissajee.com .
- Click on the link to download “OJEE 2020 Admit Card”.
- Enter the application number and date of birth and then submit it.
- It will proceed to the next page, where admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it from there and take the printout of it.
- Must carry during the examination.
OJEE 2020 Answer key
OJEE Answer Key will be published online after conducting the exam successfully. Every year, the authority of OJEE releases the answer key on their website. Students who appeared for OJEE exam can match their answers with the released answer key of OJEE Exam. Answer key for each course will be released on different date and dates are not fixed for each course.
The cut-off for OJEE will be decided by the authority of Joint Entrance Exam Cell, Orissa. Cut-off marks is a closing mark on the basis of which aspirants get admission in government and private institutes.
OJEE 2020 cut-off will publish separately for various courses along with the OJEE result on the official portal. The candidate who score above or same as cut-off marks will get admission in government and private colleges of Orissa state.
OJEE 2020 Result
Result declaration date is not confirmed yet but we are expecting that it will declare in the month of June according to the date of result declaration in 2018.OJEE scorecard will available online at the official website. It will be declared by the Joint Entrance Exam Cell, Orissa. Applicants can visit the portal and download their OJEE 2020 Result.