OJEE 2019 Application Form
OJEE 2019 Application Form: Orissa Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) or Odisha JEE is an entrance exam conducted for candidates who wish to take admission in various programmes like Pharmacy, Integrated MBA (5 years), lateral entry in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy/ MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Arch (Exe.). OJEE admission will be started from the month of February. The state government of Orissa will publish the Odisha JEE Application Form in the month of Februaryon its official site. All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the registration form and get admission into different government & private colleges of Orissa state. The application form filling process will be online. Candidates have to fill the form and submit it before the last date of submission. Here we have provided all the important information related to Odisha JEE 2019.
OJEE 2019 Important Dates
Check here tentative exam schedules of OJEE 2019
|Availability of Application form||1st week of February|
|Last Date of Application Form||Last week of March|
|Availability of Admit Card||3rd week of April|
|Exam Date||2nd week of May|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June|
|Counselling||2nd week of June|
|Announcement of Mock Seat Allocation||4th week of June|
|Activation of Choice Locking||4th week of June|
|End of Registration / Counselling fee payment or Activation of choice locking||Last week of June|
|Temporary Seat Allotment- Round I||1st week of July|
|Temporary Seat Allotment- Round II||2nd week of July|
OJEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the Odisha JEE Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Orissa JEE application form.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Science and Mathematics with at least 45% aggregate in marks. There will be relaxation of 0f 5% for reserved categories.
- Minimum age should be 17 years & no limit for maximum age.
- Only permanent residents of Orissa state can apply for Odisha JEE 2019.
Note: To know more about Orissa Jee eligibility criteria check here.
OJEE 2019 Application Form: Procedure
- Online Registration
- Must keep all documents ready before filling the application form.
- Select the application form according to your course or as per your interest and then click on “Apply” button.
- Registration form will appear on the screen. Fill the registration form page.
- Submit the form and a registration no & password will be generated
- Application Form
- After registration, fill the application form with all details like personal, educational, contact etc.
- Choose examination center and then click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates can also click on “Reset” button, if correction is required in the form.
- Upload Images & Signature
- Upload the required images such as photograph, signature & left thumb impression.
- Photo must be taken on or after 01.01.2019 with the name at the bottom of the photo.
- Upload scanned signature & thumb-impression at the proper place.
- Images must be uploaded as per given specification.
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||5 – 99 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|jpg/jpeg||5 – 50 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
- Make Payment
- Submit the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-challan in SBI.
- Applicants download the e-challan, submit th e-challan with required fee in any branch of SBI.
- After completion of payment, take the print-out of application form for further process in future.
- Candidates can check the application fee in the table given below:
Courses Examination Fee MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT Rs.1500/- BAMS/ BHMS/ Pharmacy/ Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS/ LE (Engineering, Pharma)/ MCA/ MBA/ LE-MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Tech(PT)/ M.Arch/ M.Pharma/ Integrated MBA Rs.1000/-