OJEE 2020 Application Form: Orissa Joint Entrance Exam (OJEE) or Odisha JEE is an entrance exam conducted for candidates who wish to take admission in various programmes like Pharmacy, Integrated MBA (5 years), lateral entry in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy/ MCA and 1st year of master courses in MCA/ M.Tech/ MBA/ M.Pharm/ M.Arch/ M.Plan/ M.Arch (Exe.). OJEE 2020 Admission will be started from the month of February.
|Official Released||Brochure||Registration Process||Syllabus||College’s Fee|
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the registration form and get admission into different government & private colleges of Orissa state. The application form filling process will be online. Candidates have to fill the form and submit it before the last date of submission. Here we have provided all the important information related to Odisha JEE 2020.
OJEE 2020 Important Dates(expected)
Check here exam schedules of OJEE 2020
|Starting of application form||30th January 2020|
|Last date to fill the application form||20th March 2020|
|Availability of admit card||20th April 2020|
|Date of Exam||18th May 2020|
|Declaration of result||1st week of June|
|Counseling||3rd week of June|
Check Here Notice For Postponed of OJEE 2020 Exam
OJEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the Odisha JEE Eligibility Criteria before applying for the Orissa JEE application form.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Science and Mathematics with at least 45% aggregate in marks. There will be relaxation of 0f 5% for reserved categories.
- Minimum age should be 17 years & no limit for maximum age.
- Only permanent residents of Orissa state can apply for Odisha JEE 2020.
For More details check Brochure Link Given Above.
OJEE 2020 Application Form: Procedure
Check Registration Procedure Here: OJEE 2020 Registration Process
- Online Registration
- Visit: OJEE Official Website and Click on Candidate Registration for OJEE 2020.
- Must keep all documents ready before filling the application form.
- Select the application form according to your course or as per your interest and then click on “Apply” button.
- Registration form will appear on the screen. Fill the registration form page.
- Submit the form and a registration no & password will be generated
- Application Form
- After registration, fill the application form with all details like personal, educational, contact etc.
- Choose examination center and then click on “Submit” button.
- Candidates can also click on “Reset” button, if correction is required in the form.
- Upload Images & Signature
- Upload the required images such as photograph, signature & left thumb impression.
- Photo must be taken on or after 01.01.2020 with the name at the bottom of the photo.
- Upload scanned signature & thumb-impression at the proper place.
- Images must be uploaded as per given specification.
|Photograph||jpg/jpeg||5 – 99 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
|jpg/jpeg||5 – 50 KB||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm|
- Make Payment
- Submit the application fee through Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- Candidates can also pay the fee through e-challan in SBI.
- Applicants download the e-challan, submit th e-challan with required fee in any branch of SBI.
- After completion of payment, take the print-out of application form for further process in future.
- Candidates can check the application fee in the table given below:
Courses Examination Fee MBA and MCA, MBA and LE-MCA, MBA and PGAT Rs.1500/- BAMS/ BHMS/ Pharmacy/ Pharmacy and BAMS & BHMS/ LE (Engineering, Pharma)/ MCA/ MBA/ LE-MCA/ M.Tech/ M.Tech(PT)/ M.Arch/ M.Pharma/ Integrated MBA Rs.1000/-