JEE Main 2019: JEE Main The probability of attempting engineering among science graduates is really high. Nearly 1.5 million students get their admissions done in different engineering colleges. On average, nearly 80% of these students appear for JEE Mains exam.
Latest Update: JEE Main paper 2 answer key has been. Check it Here
The JEE Mains 2019 exam is the opportunity for all those students who are willing to get admissions in the best engineering institutions descending in the order of IITs, NITs and CFTIs. JEE Main will be held twice in a year from 2019 by a newly-formed National Testing Agency (NTA). JEE Main exams will be held in January and April Sessions.
Besides engineering, the exam holds also equal importance for architectural courses. This Joint Entrance Examination is conducted by the CBSE. Those who are looking forward to catch up the important and necessary instructions of the exam can read the details below.
JEE Main 2019 Registration
As it takes digging coal to get diamonds every student has to indulge in the tough competition to reach the best platform. Students possessing an interest in the exam can file up their participation through online medium only. The process is the same for applying both online and offline exams.
Well the JEE Main Registration Forms will be accepted only if the minimum eligibility listed for the exam is fulfilled.
JEE Mains 2019: January and April Sessions Dates
The important event of the JEE Mains is lined up for several months. Hence it is necessary for interested students to take a catch at them for not missing any date.
|Events||Dates For April 2019||Dates For January 2020|
|JEE MainApplication form||8th February 2019||1st week of September 2019|
|Mock test will be available||February 2019 Last week||2nd week of Sept. 2019|
|Form Submission Last Date||7th March 2019||Last week of Sept. 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||March 2019||1st week of Oct. 2019|
|form Correction||Feb. 2019 3rd/4th week||2nd week of October 2019|
|Admit Card||18th March 2019||2nd-3rd week of December 2019|
|Exam date||6th – 20st April 2019||1st to third week of January 2019|
|JEE Main Result||30th April 2019||Last Week of January 2020|
JEE Main 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The JEE Main Eligibility Criteria is kept in general for all students, with the amendment in conditions for reserved categories.
The exam of JEE Mains can be given by all those students who have passed class 12th and even those who are pursuing it currently.
- Subjects: The exam can be availed only if one has chosen major subjects as PCM (with Biology also accepted) and other technical subjects like IP.
- Age limit: The birth year of the participant should fall after 1993; which will be considered only as mentioned in documents.
- Attempts: Students can make only 3 attempts once after registration.
- Number of subjects: It is necessary to attempt class 12th exam with minimum 5 subjects. (In case of 4, post exam the result will not be provided)
Note: Though there are no JEE Main Eligibility 2019 Marks of 12th class, for admissions in IITs and NITs minimum 75% marks or top 20 percentile is essential to score.
JEE Main 2019 Application Form
It is important for the student to know that registration of every student has to be done once only. But the JEE Main 2019 Application form will be submitted each time of new attempt. As per JEE Mains 2019 News the application forms for participating in the exam will commence by December 2019 and extended till January 2019.
The JEE Main Applications Form will be accepted only in the case when all of the submitted particulars are correct. (Get them more regularly through subscribing)
The Changes in the JEE Main Application Form can be done within one week of application submission after closing date. But corrections can be only for a few particulars.
Willing aspirants can submit their forms at ease and first by checking a check on the updates provided here.
JEE Application Form: How to Apply
The process to submit the JEE Main 2019 Application Form begins only after the board has announced commencement date.
Necessarily required Documents: Scanned Aadhar Card, Photograph & Signature and academic qualification documents.
Before you directly land to the application submission page, firstly read out the simply explained form filling tips.
- Open JEE mains website through address- jeemain.nic.in.
- Go to the link appearing of Application form filling appearing on the website.
- Start filling the particulars as asked in the application form.
- Once filled, recheck the details you have submitted.
- Pay the fee through online methods. (also it is the only medium to pay fee)
JEE Main 2019 Trending FAQ
Is there any JEE Main Application Form Correction facility will be available?
Yes, There will beApplication Form Correction facility available in 2019. NTA will provide single time correction facility in the month of September or October 2019.
Is there any changes in JEE Mains 2019 by NTA?
Yes, There is some changes, Like JEE Main by NTA will be held twice in a year from 2019. Syllabus and pattern is expected to be same.
How PIO/OCI & NRI candidates can Apply for JEE Main 2019 without having Aadhaar Card?
They can Apply with Passport.
What is the fee of JEE Main?
Fee for JEE Mains is from Rs. 250 to Rs. 3800. It depends upon Mode of exam, and category.
What is the age limit for JEE Main?
The minimum age limit for JEE Main is 17 years. The age should not be more than 24 Years. ST, SC, PWD Candidates have 5 Years of Age Relaxation.
JEE Main 2019 Syllabus
Students should know that JEE Syllabus will not vary much than what they have studied in class 12th. But the difficulty level is likely to be increased for the exam.
It is crucial for students to know that JEE Main Syllabus 2019 for Paper 1 and Paper 2, both are going to be different thus following out instructions can help attempt paper in better ways.
- JEE Paper 1 Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics up to 12th class involving all board levels
- JEE Paper 2 Subjects: Mathematics, Aptitude test and Drawing
Students can easily check out their JEE Main 2019 Syllabus and complete details listed down in simpler way to make learning easier. We will also suggest you to Check JEE Main Previous Year Question Papers.
JEE Main Exam Pattern
The examination of JEE will be conducted both ways, online as well as offline. However the JEE Main Paper 2 will be conducted offline only.
As per the JEE Main 2019 Pattern all of the three section will be classified under different marking scheme and question pattern for Paper 1 & 2.
JEE Paper 1 Pattern- (For B.Tech/B.E.)
|120 (marks each section)||09: 30-12:30||3 Hours|
JEE Main Paper 2- (For B.Arch/B.Planning)
|Mathematics||30||120||09: 30-12:30||3 Hours|
Some General Rules:
- Each correct answer grants 4 Marks for objective questions.
- There will be negative marking for each wrong answered question.
- The exam can be given in Hindi/Gujarati only if opted at the time of application form submission.
- Only Paper 1 will be completely MCQ based.
- You may also like: Best Book for JEE Main 2019 || JEE Main Preparation tips 2019
JEE Main 2019 Admit Card
Students whose applications will be submitted can download their admit cards easily from the JEE mains website. Do follow these instructions while looking for admit card:
Admit card will contain details like Roll Number, examination venue, its timing and instructions to appear in the exam hall. All can Download JEE Main Admit Cards only through online medium only.
To make the downloading process simpler and on the go one detailed downloading steps will be notified
How to Prepare for JEE Mains
- The JEE Mains 2019 Preparation is not going to be easy as it takes
- Make a manageable and more dedicated time table for giving proper time to each and every section.
- To clear up the basics don’t depend on variety of refreshers available in the market. Better prefer NCERT and reliable JEE Mains Study Material.
- Prepare from JEE Mains Best Books and rather than many books.
- Don’t skip taking JEE Mains Mock Tests as through it you can easily brush up your skills.
JEE Main Result and Cut Off
The JEE Mains 2019 Cut Off will play a major part as selection by the colleges will be done on the basis of highest scores.
Also JEE Mains Cut Off Marks will helps the students determine whether they can further apply for JEE Advanced 2019 or not.
The cut off marks for each year are almost same each year and likely vary in difference of few marks. Expected cut off for each category will be:
JEE Main 2019 Answer Key
The answer key is released by the CBSE once the exams are over across the country to provide reference for all students. The exam answer keys are usually released be the institution by the end of April.
JEE Mains Answer Sheet 2019 largely helps to calculate the expected marks. If not satisfied, students can even challenge against it by following correct procedures.
Check Answer Key Here: JEE Main Answer Key
JEE Mains 2019: Official Website