IPU CET Admit Card 2019
IPU CET Admit Card 2019: Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) conducts IPU CET (Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test) every year to provide admission to various courses in the field of engineering, management, law, medical etc. Candidates who will apply for IPU entrance exam for the academic session 2019-20, can get IPU CET Hall Ticket from the official website.
IPU CET will be held for different courses such as BTech/ BBA/ BCA/ MCA/ MTech on different dates. So students who will apply for BBA programme, download the GGSIPU CET BBA Admit Card and so on.
IPU CET Admit Card 2019 Date
The admit card will be uploaded on the official portal 4 or 5 days before the examination. GGSIPU will organize exam for various courses on different dates, so IPU CET Call Letter will be released on different date as per the exam will be scheduled.
Candidates can check the IPU CET Admit Card Date here
|Courses||Releasing Date of Admit Card||Tentative Exam Dates 2019|
|B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ M.Tech/ MCA/MCA (SE)||1st week of May 2019||2nd week of May 2019|
|BHMCT||4th week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
|B.Ed/ B.Ed (Special Education)/BA (Economics Hons.)/ LLB/ B.Tech (Bio Technology)/ MCA (LE)/M.Sc Nursing/||2nd week of May 2019||3rd week of May 2019|
|MBA/ BBA/ Ph.D||4th week of May 2019||Last week of May 2019|
How to Download IPU CET 2019 Admit Card: Steps
Candidates can download the GGSIPU CET Admit Card issued by examination controller of GGSIPU through online mode. Follow the steps given below to download the admit card.
- Visit the official website i.e. ipu.ac.in.
- Go to the “Admission 2019” option available on the home page and then click on “Apply online”.
- Go to the login option and enter the login details to access the account.
- Select the “Course Application” tab and then click on “Admit card” option.
- It will redirect to the next page. Click on “View Application Download Admit Card” button.
- Now click on the tab “Please click here to download admit card”
- The admit card will be shown on the screen.
- Take the 2 or 3 copies of printout of it for further process.
IPU CET Hall Ticket: Important Instructions
Candidates must follow the important instructions listed below.
- In case, candidates lost their IPU Entrance Exam Admit Card or unable to access it then contact to the examination controller of GGSIPU located at Dwarka campus at least 4 or 5 days before the exam with the proof of filled application form & payment of examination fee.
- Don’t forget to carry the admit card along with the valid ID proofs while appearing for the examination.
- Keep the hall ticket safe till the admission procedure is over.
- Reach at the exam center 30 minutes before the commencement of exam.
- Don’t write anything on the hall ticket.
Here we have provided the detailed procedure to download the IPU CET admit card. Candidates having other query related to IPU CET admit card, admit card release date, downloading procedure can ask by commenting in the comment box. We are here to help you. Best of Luck!!!
Official Website: IPU CET Admit Card 2019