- KIITEE 2017 Exam Syllabus
- KIITEE Exam Pattern 2017
- KIITEE 2017 Sample Papers
- KIITEE Selection Process & Seat Allotment
KIITEE Syllabus (केआईआईटी प्रवेश परीक्षा पैटर्न, सिलेबस) 2017: candidates who are searching for the Syllabus of KIITEE 2017 can check now below. The applicants need to qualify the cutoff marks that are decided by the university for getting the new admission in the B.tech course at the institute. Only selected candidates will get the admission by the KIITEE Exam Pattern 2017 that is mentioned below. By the syllabus, you can know that from which section the questions will be asked in the exam. You can also check the KIITEE Syllabus 2017 here for know all details of the upcoming exam. You need to check the KIITEE 2017 Exam pattern to prepare themselves according to the criteria of questions that are asked in the examination.
Aspirants who are going to appear in the exam they need to see the Syllabus of KIITEE 2017. In this exam, the questions will be asked from the Chemistry, Physics and Math subjects. The level of the questions will be 12th class level. It is very necessary for all the candidates to go through the KIIT Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017 before start preparing for the KIITEE You can see the examination syllabus according to the subject below-
KIITEE Maths Syllabus 2017
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Syllabus of Mathematics
- Permutations and Combinations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem and Its Applications
- Quadratic Equations
- Matrices and Determinants
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Induction and Its Application
- Differential Calculus
- Differential Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Integral Calculus
- Two-Dimensional Geometry
- Vector Algebra
KIITEE Physics Syllabus 2017
- Laws of Motion
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Units and Measurement
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Atoms, Molecules and Nuclei
- Description of Motion in Two and Three Dimensions
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Thermal and Chemical Effects of Currents
- Solids and Semi-Conductors Devices
- Rotational Motion and Moment of Inertia
- Wave Optics
- Solids and Fluids
- Transference of Heat
- Current Electricity
- Ray Optics
- Electron and Photons
KIITEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- he States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts
- Surface Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Energetic and Thermodynamics
- Chemistry of Non-Metals – 1
- Rates of Chemical Reactions and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Families Periodic Properties
- Chemistry of Non-metals-II
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Chemistry of Lighter Metals
- Coordination Chemistry and Organo-Metallics
- Heavy Metals
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Some Basic Principles
- Organic Compound Containing Halogens
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Bio-Molecules and Biological Processes
- Transition Metals Including Lanthanides
- Purification and Characterizations of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Action
- Synthetic and Natural Polymers
- Environmental Chemistry
KIITEE Exam Pattern 2017
Students need to know the Exam Pattern of KIITEE 2017 for better preparation of the exam. The exam pattern will be help for checking all details of paper and type of the questions. No of the questions in paper and marking scheme of the paper, etc you can see the KIITEE Exam Pattern below-
- Exam mode will be online (Computer based exam).
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Math subject only.
- 4 marks will be provided for each right answer and 1 mark will be ducted for any wrong answer.
- Total time duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
- All questions will be MCQ type questions with 4 options.
- Total no of the questions will be 120 questions, 40 questions will be asked from each subject.
- You need to fill the answer in OMR sheet.
KIITEE Sample Papers 2017
All students need to see the Sample Paper of KIITEE 2017 for checking the preview of the upcoming exam paper. The sample paper will be helpful for finding out the weak points of the candidates and the weak section of the subjects. You can improve that part before the exam for achieving good marks in the exam.
KIITEE 2017 Seat Allotment
The selection of the students will be on the basis of KIITEE Exam 2017. After the result of the examination, selected candidates need to fill the counselling form. By this counselling Process, the exam community will be provided the seats to the selected candidates according to their performance in the exam. After counselling result, you need to complete the admission process at the institute.
KIIT Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017
Its a great news for all those candidates who are looking for the study material to prepare themselves in an effective and resulting approach. They will be able to access the complete topic wise details of KIITEE Syllabus 2017 including the subjects such as physics, chemistry, maths. The syllabus and exam pattern of KIIT Entrance Exam will be same as that of the class 12th syllabus. Candidates are advised to contact our experts for any type of guidance while accessing the KIIT Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017 by leaving your comments at the end of the post.