DASA UG Application Form 2017: VNIT, Nagpur is going to coordinate the admission process under DASA 2017 for the year 2017-18 session. The institutes like Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), National Institutes of Technology and in other premier technical institutions are going to be the part of DASA 2017 Exam. The seats in following colleges will be filled for the undergraduate programs in Engineering and Architecture. As per the official notification, the dates for the releasing of DASA 2017 Application Form is 1st April 2017. The deadline for the submission of the DASA Registration Form 2017 is 12th June 2017. The applicant must have cleared the SAT exam to meet the eligibility criteria.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
दासा के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन 01 अप्रैल से 12 जून 2017 तक स्वीकार किया जाएगा। दासा 2017 आवेदन पत्र, पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया है, मेरिट सूची, काउंसिलिंग प्रक्रिया, सीट आवंटन यहाँ जाँच की जा सकती है।.[/alert]
About DASA 2017: Direct Admission of students abroad is a process for the admission of the students living in foreign, NRI etc. in the graduate and post-graduation courses. The DASA exam is based on the GRE exam. The DASA admission 2017 will be done for the admission for the students in NITs and CFTIS colleges. Interested applicants apply before 12th June 2017.
DASA Application Form 2017
|Online DASA Application Form 2017 submission dates||April 1 to June 12, 2017|
|Last date for the submission of SAT subject test score||June 12, 2017|
|Round 1 for seat allotment||June 19, 2017|
|Confirmation of the seats by the candidates for Round 1||June 19 to June 21, 2017|
|Round 2 of seat allotment||June 24, 2017|
|Confirmation of the seats by the candidates for Round 2||June 24 to June 27, 2017|
|Round 3 of seat allotment||June 30, 2017|
|Confirmation the seats by the candidates for Round 3||June 30 to July 03, 2017|
|Filling of choices and registration of new applicants||July 04 to July 07, 2017|
|Round 4 of seat allotment||July 14, 2017|
|Confirmation of seats by the candidates for Round 4||July 14 to July 17, 2017|
|Reporting to the allotted institutes for admission||July 18 July 24, 2017|
|Announcement of vacant seats for spot round||July 28, 2017|
|Filling of choice and registration open for new applicants||July 29 to July 31, 2017|
|Spot round for vacant seats||August 02, 2017|
|Reporting to the allotted institutes for admission||August 03 to August 07, 2017|
DASA Eligibility Criteria 2017
- The aspirant should have cleared 11th and 12th from PCM or PCB with an aggregate of 60% in all the subjects together.
- Aspirants should have cleared SAT exam before giving DASA 2017.
- The aspirant should be a foreign person/national with Indian citizenship who has qualified the exam can apply for DASA2017.
- The aspirants must have cleared SAT with a total of 1440 in all the subjects. The subjects discussed will be Mathematics level2, Chemistry, and Physics. The score will be sent from the College Board to VNIT, Nagpur.
- Aspirant born on or after 1st October 2017 can apply for DASA2017.
DASA 2017 Registration Form
The application for the admission of the foreign students is going to start. Aspirants from foreign who are willing to take admissions in NITs, IITs etc. can apply for the DASA Registration Form 2017 from 1st April 2017 to 12th June 2017. There is a procedure given below to submit the registration form for DASA 2017. There will be three processes to fill the online form i.e. Registration, filling and submission of application form and payment of application fee.
- Aspirants have to create an account by registering their email id and captcha. Then an email will be sent to their ID for the completion of the registration process.
- A link will be given in the mail. Click on that link.
- Now fill the details carefully and correctly.
- An applicant ID and a password will be given to the user after the registration of the form.
- Now with the use of applicant ID and password, applicant have to select the preferences for the institute and courses.
- The next step is to upload a scanned copy of photograph, signature and required documents.
- Once the application form will be submitted there will be no modification can be done in form so aspirants are advised to check the form correctly.
- Next step is to pay the application fee, the fees will be paid only by debit/credit card or net banking or through SWIFT transfers.
Application fee for DASA 2017
- For General Category and amount of 4300$ will be paid for the application form.
- The applicants from SAARC are required to pay 300$ for the application form.
DASA UG 2017 Merit list
A merit list will be prepared by the Visvsvaray national Institute of technology, Nagpur on the basis of the SAT subject scores. The candidate who will receive their scores on or before 12th June, 2017 will be measured for seat allotment and merit list process. If two students score equal marks they will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in the level 2 subject i.e. Mathematics.
DASA 2017 Counselling Process
Aspirants who will be selected for the DASA counselling 2017 will be allotted for the seats on the basis of their ranks and preference is given for the institutes. Candidate scoring higher marks will be preferred first. IF the aspirants can’t get the seats in the first preference they will be granted admission to the second one.
DASA 2017 Seat Allotment
The candidates who will qualify all the procedures will be granted admissions according to their ranks and choices for the institutes. The DASA 2017 SEAT Allotment process contains 5 rounds. Aspirant submitted their form from 1st to 12th June 2017 will be allowed for the allotment of the seats. The rounds will starts from June 19th, 2017. There will be no letter will be posted to the candidates it will be available online only.
DASA 2017 Application Form
The admissions for the students living in other countries are going to be started in the next few upcoming days. The DASA 2017 Application form will be available from 1St April 2017 to 12th June 2017 interested aspirants can apply for the admissions. The admission will be based on the SAT exam results. The candidate must have all the documents at the time of admission. If the aspirants don’t meet the eligibility criteria they will be debarred from the admission process. For any queries or feedback regarding the DASA Online Registration Process 2017, aspirants can comment in the at the end of the post.