KEAM 2018 (प्रवेश परीक्षा के आयुक्त केरल केएएएम परीक्षा): The Commissioner of Entrance Examination Kerala is going to conduct the KEAM 2018 exam for various engineering courses. The interested students can apply online for the KEAM Application Form 2018. A few years back the KEAM exam eas conducted for admissions in all courses. But now the medical admissions are based upon NEET Exam and admissions in Architecture will be based upon NATA Exam. The KEAM Admissions 2018 will totally depend upon the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
KEAM Application Form 2018
The students can apply online for the KEAM Registration on the official website. The aspirants are required to submit the form before the last date of the form. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the KEAM Online Application 2018. The form can be submitted by both online and offline modes. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online form.
Steps to access the KEAM Apply Online Link.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link present on the home page.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form.
- The details should be correct and should be filled properly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of the documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the fee via any of the online or offline modes.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the examination purposes.
KEAM Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid through security card or by demand draft.
- The aspirants can purchase security card from the Post Office.
- For General, the fees will be Rs.1000 and for SC Rs.500 will be paid for the application.
- For ST, they are exempted from any fees.
- The Demand Draft will be made in favour of Commissioner for Entrance Examination, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Office of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations,
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings, Santhi Nagar,
KEAM Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of selling security card along with prospectus||1st week of January 2018|
|Releasing of Application Form||1st week of January 2018|
|Deadline for the Applications||Last week of January 2018|
|Admit card release||Last week of March 2018|
|KEAM 2018||23rd April 2018 for Physics & Chemistry
24th April 2018 for Mathematics
|Result Announcemnet||4th week of May 2018|
KEAM 2018 Notification: Check Here
KEAM Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The categories are divided into three parts. First is Keralite, second is Non-Keralite Category 1 and the third one is Non-Keralite Category 2
- PIO or OCI candidates can also apply for the form.
- Minimum: 17 Years (31st December of Admission Year)
- Maximum: There is no upper Age Limit.
- The aspirant must have passed 12th Class form any recognized board.
- He/ Shee should have PCM as compulsory Subjects.
- They have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM and it is compulsory that they have scored 50% marks in Maths individually.
- The aspirants who are appearing for the 12th Class examinations, they can also apply for the form.
The aspirants who are preparing for the exams are required to check the KEAM Syllabus Pdf. The syllabus will be based upon the topics from the subject like chemistry, mathematics and Physics of plus 2 or Equivalent exam. The aspirants have to study all the topics which are mentioned below. They are advised not to rely on the NCERT books because of the syllabus for the 12th class in Kerala Varies than other states.
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Current Electricity
- Dual Nature of Matters & Radiations
- Introduction & Management
- Description of Motion in One Dimension
- Description of Motion in Two or Three Dimension
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body Rotation
- Mechanics of Solid & Fluids
- Atomic Nucleus
- Solids & Semiconductor Devices
- Principles of Communication Devices
- Liquid State
- Solid State
- Periodic Properties of Elements & Hydrogen
- Classifications of Element & Hydrogen
- S-Block Elements & Principles of Metallurgy
- Alkali metals
- Basic Concepts & Atomic Structure
- Laws of chemical combination
- Atomic Structure.
- Bonding & Molecular Structure
- The States of Matter
- Gaseous state
- Alkaline earth metals
- Principles of metallurgy
- P-Block Elements
- General characteristics of p-block elements
- Group 18 elements
- D- and F- Block Elements
- d-Block elements
- f-Block elements
- Lanthanides & Actinides
- System and surrounding
- First law of thermodynamics
- The second law of thermodynamics
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Physical and chemical equilibria
- Equilibria involving chemical systems
- Concepts of acids and bases
- Types of solutions
- Colligative properties
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Oxidation and reduction
- Faraday’s laws of electrolysis
- Corrosion and its prevention
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Co-ordination Compounds & Organometallic
- Basic Principles
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Nitrogen
- Polymers & Biomolecules
- Environmental Chemistry & Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Purification & Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Hydrocarbons: Alkanes and cycloalkanes
- Alkenes and alkynes
- Aromatic hydrocarbons
- Organic Reaction Mechanism
- Electronic displacement in a covalent bond
- Common types of organic reactions
- Organic Compounds with Functional Groups Containing Halogens
- Algebra: Sets
- Relations and Functions
- Complex Number
- Quadratic Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Binomial Theorem and Mathematical Induction
- Matrices and Determinants
- Linear Inequations
- Mathematical Logic & Boolean Algebra.
- Trigonometry Functions & Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Cartesian System of Rectangular Coordinates
- Family of lines
- Circles and Family of circles
- Conic sections
- Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Statistics and probability
- Limit & Continuity
- Application of Derivatives
- Indefinite Integrals
- Definite Integrals
- Differential Equations
KEAM Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: KEAM 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen & Paper)
- No of Papers: Two
- No of Questions: 120
- Type of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Duration: 2.5 Hours (for Each Paper)
- Marking: 4 Marks will be given for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|Paper||Subjects||No. of Questions||Total time||Marking|
|Paper 1||Physics and Chemistry||120||2.5 Hours||480|
|Paper 2||Mathematics||120||2.5 Hours||480|