CG ITI Admission 2022 (छत्तीसगढ़ आईटीआई एडमिशन 2022-2023 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र): The Directorate of Training (Government Of Chhattisgarh) is going to start admission for various engineering & non-engineering courses. The interested students can apply online for the CG ITI Application Form 2022. Every year Directorate of Employment and Training conducts admissions of ITI in all courses. The slcm.cgstate.gov.in ITI Admissions 2022 will totally depend upon the educational qualification obtained by the candidates in the school.
CG ITI Admission 2022-2023 Start Date
The students can apply online for the CG ITI Registration on the official website. The aspirants are required to submit the form before the last date of the form. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the CG ITI Online Application 2022. The form can be submitted by both online and offline modes. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedures for the submission of the online form.
Steps to access the CG ITI Apply Online Link.
- The students have to open the official website @ slcm.cgstate.gov.in.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link present on the home page.
- Now fill all the required details in the application form.
- The details should be correct and should be filled properly.
- Now attach the scanned copy of the documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the fee via any of the online or offline modes.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take print for examination purposes.
Chhattisgarh Application Fee
- The application fee can be paid online/ offline.
- For General/ OBC, the fees will be Rs.50 will be paid for the application.
- For SC/ ST, the fees is Rs 40.
CG ITI Admission 2022 Application Form Date
|Conducting Board||Directorate of Employment and Training (C.G.)|
|Releasing of Application Form||June/ July|
|Deadline for the Applications||July/ August|
|Process Of Selection||For Engineer – Based On 10th/ 12th
For Non-Engineer – 8th Annual Exam
CG ITI Eligibility Criteria
- Less than 14 year
- For mechanic cum business driver minimum age requirement is 18 and no upper limit.
- The aspirant must have passed 10th & 12th Class from any recognized board.
- For non-engineering, students should clear the 8th class then only they can apply for the form.