CUSAT 2020 Application Form: Cochin University of Science & Technology (CUSAT), Kerala will organize the Common Admission Test (CAT) to provide admission into the various Undergraduate, Postgraduate, Diploma & Certificate programmes.
CUSAT CAT is entrance exam held at university level every year to offer admission in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy, Management, Diploma etc in the university & its affiliated institutions. This exam is conducted in the last week of April month every year. The university will commence the notification for CUSAT CAT Online Registration release date in the month of January. After this, all interested & eligible candidates can apply for this exam.
In order to get admission in the CUSAT University, candidates will have to fill the application form and submit it with the application fee before the end date. Read this article to know the complete information about CUSAT Admission Form last date, how to apply, application fee etc.
CUSAT 2020 Important Dates
Check the expected CUSAT CAT 2020 Exam Date here
|Online Registration for CAT (All PG and UG Programs except M.Phil, Ph.D and Diploma Programs||30/01/2020|
|Last Date of Registration||21/02/2020|
|Last date with Fine||28/02/2020|
|Remittance of fee (online only)||30/01/2020 to 01/03/2020|
|Online Registration for seats reserved for International Candidates||30/01/2020 to 30/04/2020|
|Extended period for online registration to M.Tech programmes||15/03/2020 to 21/04/2020|
(with fine upto 30/04/2020)
|Issuance and receipt of applications for Ph.D, M.Phil, Diploma Programmes etc. from the Department/Schools concerned||30/01/2020 to 31/03/2020|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||20/03/2020 to 07/04/2020|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||06th and 07th April 2020|
CUSAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure the CUSAT Admission Criteria before applying for the CUSAT CAT 2020.
|Courses||Qualification||Essential Subject||Minimum Marks|
|B.Tech||10+2||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics||50%|
|M.Tech||BTech||Any stream or branch||60% & valid GATE Score Card|
|MBA||Graduation in any stream||Any subjects or streams||50% & valid score card of KMAT Karnataka, CAT or CMAT.|
|PhD||Master’s Degree||Any streams/ subjects||55%|
|MSc||Graduation Degree||Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics||50%|
|MA||Bachelor’s Degree||Arts (Hindi, English, History, Economics etc)||45%|
|LL.M.||Bachelor’s degree in Law||English, Political Science, Sociology etc||45%|
|MCA||Any graduation with Mathematics||Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Electronics etc||55%|
|Dual Degree Programme (LL.M. Ph.D)||Bachelor’s Degree||Law/ Economics/ Political Science/ History/ Management & Science etc||55%|
|Diploma / PG Diploma Programmes||12 or equivalent exam / Bachelor’s Degree||–||–|
CUSAT 2020 Application Form: Steps
Candidates can fill the application form according to the step-by-step procedure mentioned below
- Creating Account
- Visit the official website i.e. cusat.nic.in
- Click on “New Candidate Registration”.
- Enter candidate’s name, Date of birth, valid mail id & mobile no etc.
- Click on “Submit” button. Mail id will be used as user name.
- OTP will be sent on the registered mail id or mobile no.
- Login to Account
- Use OTP as password or you can change the OTP.
- Login to the candidate’s account with the username & password and proceed to the application form.
- Fill the application form with all required details like personal information, parent’s details, contact address, educational details, select test center & courses.
- Pay the Application Fee
- Next step is to pay the examination fee according to the course you will apply.
- Click on the “Online Payment” and select the option net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- Enter the card details and then OTP send to the registered mobile no and then submit it.
- Fee can be paid through the online mode only.
- See the application fee in the given table
|UG & PG Courses||General Candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|International Candidates/PIO/ Children of Gulf Workers||Rs.6835/- approx|
|Candidates selecting test center at Dubai||Rs. 10000/-|
|PhD/ MPhil Programme||General candidates||Rs.1000/-|
|PDF/Diploma/Certificate Courses||General candidates||Rs.100/-|
- Uploading Photograph & Signature
- Click on “Browse” button and choose the path of your images.
- Then click on “Upload” button to upload the images.
- Images must be uploaded in the given format.
- Finally submitting the application form, take the print-out of it for future reference.
Official Website: CUSAT Application Form 2020