KCET 2018 (कर्नाटक परीक्षा प्राधिकरण सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Karnataka Examination Authority conducts the Karnataka Common Entrance Test for the students seeking admissions in Engineering, Architecture, Pharmacy, Homeopathy etc. courses. The admissions will be provided to various institute all over Karnataka. The students can apply for the KCET Application Form 2018. The forms will be made available in the 2nd week of January. The students who will successfully submit the form will get eligible for the admissions. The KCET Exam Date 2018 will be in the month of May.
KCET Application Form 2018
The interested students can apply for the KCET Registration 2018 online on the official website. The forms will be available soon. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the KCET Online Application Form. The aspirants just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form on the webpage of the authorities. The exam results will be announced in last week of May.
Steps to submit KCET Form 2018.
- The aspirants have to open the official web page.
- Then click on the KCET Apply Online link present on the homepage.
- Now enter your valid information like name, address, qualification carefully and correctly.
- The fees will be submitted by offline mode through challan.
- Now attach scanned copy of documents, signature, photograph and thumb impression along with the form.
- Submit the form by clicking on proceed button.
- Also, take a print for the future uses.
KCET Application Fee
- The fees will be paid through Bank Challan only.
- For General/ OBC: Rs.650
- For SC/ST/ Reserved Categories: Rs.500
KCET Exam Date 2018
|Notification Released||2nd week of January 2018|
|Application Form will commence||2nd week of January 2018|
|Deadline to fill Application Form||1st week of March 2018|
|Fee Payment Last Date||Last week of February 2018|
|Admit Card will release on||3rd week of April 2018|
|KCET 2018||1st week of May 2018|
|Result Declaration||Last week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Counselling||2nd week of June 2018|
KCET Eligibility Criteria
The aspirants who are going apply for the application form are advised to check the KCET Eligibility Criteria 2018.
For Engineering and Architecture
- The aspirant passed/ Appearing 12th Class from a recognized board.
- Must have scored minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) in 2nd PUC.
- They must have MATHS and Physics as their compulsory subjects.
- For architecture, aspirants have to show the valid NATA Scorecard.
For Science/ Pharmacy Aspirants
- The aspirants passed/ appearing in 2nd PUC or 12th Class from a recognized boars.
- They must have PCB and English as their compulsory subjects.
- Aspirants must have scored minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST).
KCET Syllabus 2018
The aspirants have to study the topics from class 11th and 12th. The paper will include all the questions form these level only. The detailed KCET Syllabus Pdf is mentioned here in the article.
KCET Physics Syllabus
- Waves And Sound
- Physical Optics
- Current Electricity
- Modern Physics
Physics Syllabus From Puc-I / Xi Std. Or Equivalent:
- Hydrostatics And Hydrodynamics
- Geometrical Optics
KCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Thermodynamics And Thermochemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Reaction Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- Organic Chemistry
- Oils And Fats
- Nucleic Acids
Chemistry – Syllabus From Puc-I/Xi. Std Or Equivalent:
- Kinetic Theory Of Gases
- Atomic Structure
- Long Form Of Periodic Table
- Chemical Bonding
- Specific Matter
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Pollution
KCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Analytical Geometry
Mathematics – Syllabus For Puc-I/Xi Std. Or Equivalent:
- Analytical Geometry And Calculus
KCET Biology Syllabus
- Cell Biology And Genetics
- Histology And Plant Anatomy
- Introduction To Ecology
- Man In Health & Disease
- Nervous System
- Continuity Of Life
- Developmental Biology
- Human Reproduction
- Origin And Evolution Of Life
- Origin Of Life
- Organic Evolution
- Animal Resources And Human Welfaredairy
Syllabus From Puc-I / Xi Std. Or Equivalent:
- Diversity Of Plant Life On Earth
- Kingdom: Monera
- Kingdom: Protista
- Kingdom: Mycota (Fungi) – Classification
- Kingdom: Metaphyta (Plantae)
- Taxonomy Of Angiosperms
- Introduction To Biology
- Diversity Of Animal Life
- Type Study
- Unity Of Life: Biological Molecules
- Study Of The Cell
- Cell Division
KCET Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: Karnataka Common Entrance Test
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Paper/ Pen Mode)
- Type of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Total no of Questions: 60 Questions from each section
- Duration: Total 320 minutes for all sections
- Marking: One Mark will be provided for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: There is No Negative Marking
|Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Duration|