KLUEEE 2018 (कोनरू लक्ष्मीआ इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Koneru Lakshmaiah Education Foundation conducts K L University Engineering Entrance Exam for the students who are seeking admissions in various engineering courses. The students are required to submit the KLUEEE Application Form 2018 before the due dates. The University conducts exams on various dates for the admissions one for Andhra Pradesh students and then another one for the all other Indian students. The aspirants are required to submit the for to participate in K L University Admissions 2018.
KLUEEE 2018 Application Form
The students can submit the KLU Entrance Exam Application Form before the deadline on the official website. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the KLU Application Form. The University will activate the link in the month of September for all the students. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online registration.
Steps to submit KLUEEE Application Form.
- The students have to open the official website of the University.
- Then they have to click on the admissions present in the notification bar.
- Now click on the KLUEEE 2018 link present on the left side of the page.
- The apply online link will be activated soon.’
- After activation click on the link.
- Enter your all valid details like name, qualification etc.
- Now attach the scanned file of documents, photographs and signature along with the form.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the exam purposes.
For offline mode
- Students have to download the form from the official website.
- Fill all the details in the form carefully.
- Attach the photocopy of documents, with the form.
- Also, attach the demand draft in favour of the University.
- Send the form to the below-given address.
KLUEEE Application Fee
- The aspirants are required to pay Rs.1100 for the application form
- There are reservation criteria in fee it will be same for all categories.
- For Online mode, it will be paid through net banking or any other online banking modes.
- For Offline mode, the fees will be paid through demand draft in favour of KL University Vijayawada.
K L University,
KLUEEE Exam Date
|Commencement of Application Form||September 2017||September 2017|
|Deadline for the receipt of filled in Applications – All India||April 2018||April 2018|
|Deadline for the receipt of filled in Applications – Andhra Pradesh||April 2018||April 2018|
|Downloading of Admit Card – All India||April 2018||April 2018|
|Admit Card Releases – Andhra Pradesh||April 2018||April 2018|
|Exam Date (All India)||April 2018||April 2018 and May 2018|
|KLUEEE 2018 (Andhra Pradesh)||April 2018||April 2018|
|Result Declaration||First week of May 2018||First week of May 2018|
|Counseling||Second or Third week of May 2018||Second or Third week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||First week of July 2018||First week of July 2018|
- The students must be an Indian Citizen
- Minimum: 17 Years
- Maximum: 21 Years
- The aspirant must have passed 12tht Class from any recognized board.
- They must have PCM or PCB as compulsory subjects in their qualifying exam.
- Students must have secured minimum 60% aggregate marks in the intermediate level.
- The aspirants who have qualified the JEE Mains/ Advanced or any other state-level exam are eligible to get admission in KL University.
KLUEEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: KLUEEE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Online and Offline
- Subjects: PCM and PCB
- Pattern of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 160
- Maximum marks: 160
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Marking: 1 Mark will be awarded for each right answer
- Negative Marking: There is no negative marking
|KLUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern for B.Tech (All Streams)|
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
|KLUEEE 2018 Exam Pattern for B.Tech Biotechnology|
|Name of Subjects||No of Questions||Marks|
The students are required to check the KL University Entrance Syllabus for the preparation of the exam. The aspirants will be able to get all the information about the topics which can be asked in the exam by the authorities. The exams will be conducted on two different dates, so it is confirmed that there will be a large competition in this exam.
- Units and Dimensions
- Elements of Vectors
- Kinematics – Dynamics
- Work, Power and Energy
- Centre of Mass
- Thermal Radiations
- Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semi-Conductor Devices
- Thermo Electricity
- Electro Magnetics
- Current Electricity
- Rotatory Motion
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Surface Tension
- Geometrical Optics
- Physical Optics
- Expansion of Solids – Liquids – Gases
KLUEEE Physics Syllabus: Download Here
- Atomic Structure
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Acids and Bases
- Environmental Chemistry
- Hydrocarbons – I (Alkanes and Alkenes)
- Hydrocarbons – II
- Alkyl Halides
- Aldehydes and Ketones
- Carboxylic Acids
- Nitrogen Compounds
- Chemistry in Biology and Medicine
- Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Chemical Energetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Hydrogen and its Compounds
- Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals
- Group Elements
- IV Group Elements
- V Group Elements
- VI Group Elements
- VII Group Elements
- Noble Gases
- Transition Elements (dBlock)
KLUEEE Chemistry Syllabus: Download Here
- Vector Algebra
- Coordinate Geometry
KLUEEE Mathematics Syllabus: Download Here