- JCECE Syllabus 2017
- JCECE Exam Pattern 2017
- Sample Papers of JCECE 2017
- JCECE Selection Process 2017
JCECE Syllabus, Exam Pattern (जेसीईसीई सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2017: All Candidates those are looking for the Syllabus of JCECE 2017 can check here all the information. You can go through the JCECE 2017 Syllabus for making the high score in the JCECE Exam. This is a state level exam and a large no of the candidates apply this exam application form. Only the selected candidates will take the admission in B.tech courses. You can also become familiar with the Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017. You can also check here the Seat Allotment of JCECE 2017 below on this page. The syllabus of JCECE 2017 will help to pass the exam with good score.
जेसीईसीई 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न
जेसीईसीई 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न की जाँच यहां की जा सकती है। झारखंड इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा पैटर्न, सैंपल पेपर्स, पिछला साल पेपर्स, हल प्रैक्टिस पेपर्स यहाँ जांचे जा सकते है।
JCECE Syllabus 2017
All aspirants can check here the Syllabus of JCECE Exam 2017 for passing the cutoff marks of the exam. In this exam, the questions will be asked from the CBSE 10+2 level Physics, Chemistry, and Math Subjects. You can Also Download the complete syllabus in the PDF by the below-provided link. Without pass this exam you cannot take the admission.
JCECE Physics Syllabus 2017
- Physical World and Measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Oscillations and Waves
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic and Alternating Currents
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms & Nuclei
- Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation
- Electronic Devices
JCECE Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Solid State
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Some P-Block Elements
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- Structure of Atom
- States of Matter : Gases and Liquids
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Redox Reactions
- S-Block Elements
- P-Block Elements
- Environmental Chemistry
- Coordination Compounds
- D and F Block Elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
JCECE Mathematics Syllabus 2017
- Trigonometric Functions
- Sets, Relations & Functions
- Quadratic Equations
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Straight Lines
- Linear Inequalities
- Complex Numbers
- Applications of Derivatives
- Differential Equations
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutations & Theorem
- Relations and Functions
- Three – dimensional Geometry
- Sequence and Series
- Limits and Derivatives
- Introduction to Three-dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern
Aspirants need to check the Exam Pattern of JCECE 2017 for checking all the details of the upcoming exam paper. The exam pattern will be helpful for making the preparation according to the questions of exam. The exam pattern will be told that which types of the questions will be asked in the exam and what will be time duration, etc. The JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern is given below.
- The questions will be asked from the 12th class board exam syllabus.
- Exam mode will be offline.
- The question paper will be provided in English and Hindi both languages.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Math subjects only.
- All questions will be MCQ type questions with 4 options.
- Total no of the questions will be 150 questions 50 from each subject.
- Total rime duration of the exam will be 3 hours (180 minutes).
- One mark will be provided for each right answer and 0.25 marks will be ducted for each wrong answer.
- You need to fill the answer in OMR sheet.
JCECE Sample Papers 2017
You need to check the Sample Paper of JCECE Exam 2017 for taking a view of the upcoming exam. You can also become familiar with the previous year papers for the practice of exam. The sample paper will be a help to find out the most important topics from the most questions will be asked? You can also find out your weak points of the syllabus and improve them for better performance in the exam. Candidates can learn also the time management by the practice of these things.
JCECE 2017 Seat Allotment
The Seat Allotment of JCECE 2017 will be organized by the JCECEB for providing the seats to the selected candidates. Only selected candidates can participate in this process. The selection of the aspirants will be on the basis of JCECE Exam 2017. The exam community of JCECEB 2017 will be provided the seats to candidates according to their obtain marks in the exam.
JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Its a great news for all those candidates who are searching for the effective and resulting study material to prepare themselves in a more end resulting approach for scoring JCECE qualifying marks. The questions that are included in JCECE Syllabus 2017 are from 11th and 12th standard syllabus of CBSE/ State Board exam. We are here to make the candidates aware of the JCECE 2017 Exam Pattern, the exam will be of 150 marks which contain 150 question from (P:C:M =50:50:50), each of 01 marks will be provided for each correct answer.