Jain Entrance Test Admission Form (जैन प्रवेश परीक्षा आवेदन फार्म) 2017: Jain University conducts an exam every year for the admission in engineering courses which is a University Level Entrance exam and well known as JET (Jain Entrance test). This year Jain University Entrance Test Application Form 2017 are available in both online and offline modes. The JET 2017 Application Form will be available from 16th November 2016. The last date for the submission of the Jain entrance test 2017(JET 2017) is on or before 15th April 2017. The exam date for JET B.Tech Entrance test is 16th April 2017. The selected students will be called for the counselling on 20th April 2017.
About Jain University: Jain University is located in Bangalore. Jain University was established in 1990 and a part of The JGI Group in India. There are 10 departments in the university which are called the 10 centres of excellence (CoES).There are over 180+ courses offered by Jain University. It is affiliated with UGC, NBA, AICTE, ACU, and NAAC. It is not only the educational hub but it is also famous for its sports and other cultural activities.
Eligibility Criteria for Jain Entrance Test 2017
The aspirants appearing/passed 12th with PCM, PCMB, PCB OR Biotech. With physics and mathematics as compulsory subjects and scored minimum 60% marks in any of the choices.
Jain Entrance Test 2017 Registration Dates
|Commencement of application form||16.11.2016|
|Result of JET 2017||16.04.2017|
Jain Entrance Test Application Form 2017
The JET 2017 Application Form 2017 will be available from 16th November 2016. The last date for the submission of the Jain Entrance Test Application Form 2017 (JET 2017) is 15th April 2017. The JET B.Tech Entrance test will be conducted on 16th April 2017. Selected candidates will be called for JET 2017 counselling on 20th April 2017. JET 2017 Application forms are available in both online and offline modes. There are some steps to apply online for Jain Entrance Test 2017 Application form as follows:
Online Application Procedure:
- Applicants have to access the official website of Jain University (jainuniversity.ac.in).
- Find the online application form option in the notification panel
- Now fill the jet 2017 registration form carefully and with correct details.
- Now pay the application fee by using net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Click on submit button after checking all the entries.
- Take a print out copy of the online form for future assistance.
Offline Application Process:
- Access the Jain University official website and take a printout of the registration form.
- Fill in the details carefully.
- Documents like a passport size photo, 10th, and 12th mark sheet will be attached to the registration form.
- Fees for offline mode of jet2017 will be paid through demand draft in favor of Jain University Engineering payable at Bangalore.
- The applicant has to fill the information about DD in the space available in online option.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- The application form will be sent through the post.
Jain Entrance Test 2017 Registration Fee
- JET 2017 Application Fee –Rs.500
- Payment can be done by Net banking, Credit Card, Debit Card.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
The postal Address for Offline Form:
Manager – Admissions,
Office of Admissions, SET-Jain University,
#44/4, District Fund Road,
Jayanagar 9th Block,
Jain Entrance Test Registration Form 2017
Candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves by submitting the JET Application Form 2017 between the dates 16th November 2016 to 15th April 2017. The date for JET B.Tech Entrance test is 16th April 2017. The selected students will be called for the counselling on 20th April 2017. For any type of assistance, while applying for Jain entrance test 2017, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.