DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Admission Test (डीटीई केरल लेटरल एंट्रेंस टेस्ट आवेदन फार्म) 2017: DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Admission Test 2017: An entrance exam for lateral entry candidates is conducted every year by the Directorate of Technical Education, Kerala. This is a good opportunity for the candidates who want to join the technical institute directly in the second year. The DTE Kerala LET Registration Form 2017 will be available from the 1st week of March 2017. The government of Kerala has sanctioned their 10% seats for the lateral entry students in the B.Tech 2nd year in addition to other seats. DTE Kerala B.Tech Lateral Entry Admission Exam 2017 is as state level exam.
About DTE Kerala: The Higher education governance body under the government of Kerala is called the department of technical education (DTE). DTE, Kerala is managed by the minister of education and it DTE is the part of the higher education department. DTE organizes many government engineering colleges, colleges of fine arts, technical high schools, tailoring & garment making training centres etc.
Eligibility Criteria for DTE Kerala LET 2017
- The Aspirant must have cleared three year diploma in engineering from any stream.
- Sc. passed/ appearing aspirants can also apply for the DTE lateral entry exam 2017.
- The aspirant should be a permanent resident of Kerala.
- Non-Keralite students are only allowed for private colleges in Kerala state.
Age criteria for DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Exam 2017
- The maximum age of the aspirants on the day of submission is not more than 30 Yrs.
DTE Kerala LET 2017 Registration Dates
|Online form commencement||1st week of march 2017|
|Last date for the submission of online form||Last week of March|
|Admit card releases||May 2017|
|Date of examination||June 20017|
|Counselling starts||Mid of July 2017|
DTE Kerala Lateral Entry Application Form 2017
The Directorate of Technical education, Kerala conducts an exam for the admissions in the Lateral entry. The DTE Kerala Lateral Entrance Test 2017 Application forms will be available from the 01st week of March 2017. The last date is yet to decide tentatively it will be in the last week of March 2017. DTE Kerala LET Application Form 2017 will be available in both online as well as offline modes. There are some steps to follow for the filling if the LET 2017 Application Form given below:
ADMISSION OPEN 2019
For Online Process:
- Aspirants have to reach the official website of DTE Kerala i.e. dtekerala.gov.in/.
- Now click on the” DTE lateral entry application form”.
- Aspirant has to fill the form carefully and with correct details.
- The fee for the application form will be paid by net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Now submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- The aspirant should take a printout of the application form for their future persistence.
For Offline Process:
- Aspirants have to download the application form from the official website.
- Fill the application form with correct details.
- Now attach a color photograph along with the desired documents required for the application form.
- The fee for the application form will be paid via challan in the Shakti account of the Joint Controller of Technical Exam in any branch of state bank of Travancore.
DTE Kerala LET 2017 Application Fee
- For General: Rs.750
- For SC/ST: Rs.375
Selection Process for DTE Lateral entry Admission Exam 2017
The aspirant will be selected on the basis of merit made by the selection committee. The aspirants have to qualify the LET 2017 to get admission in the engineering institutes in Kerala.
Board of Technical Education,
Government of Kerala,
Padmavilasom Street, FORT P.O
Kerala India Pin: 695023
Phone Number: 0471-2451741
DTE Kerala LET Results 2017
The results for the DTE Lateral Entry exam will be announced in the month of July 2017. Aspirants can check their results on the official web portal of DTE Kerala.
DTE Lateral Entry Test Registration Form 2017
The DTE Lateral Entry Application Form 2017 will be available from the 1st week of March 2017. The government of Kerala has sanctioned their 10% seats for the lateral entry students in the B.Tech 2nd year in addition to other seats. The interested aspirants can apply till the last week of March 2017. The DTE lateral entry test is a state level entrance test and the government colleges will be available for the residents of Kerala. For feedback and queries about the DTE Lateral Entrance Test registration Process 2017, you can comment in the comment section given at the end of the post.